Four kilometres from Perth city, near to Mount Lawley’s café strip and situated close to parks, shops and public transport, Adair Apartment is a newly renovated, two bedroom, ground floor, self-contained unit.
In leafy Coolbinia, the apartment is in a small, well-maintained block. Next door is a little children’s playground, around the corner are two restaurants, nearby is a group of family shops, two shopping centres, a hotel, and a very good café/restaurant.
Landmarks around the area include the Yokine reserve where joggers, cyclists and walkers enjoy peaceful surroundings, the Mount Lawley and Yokine golf courses, the Inglewood recreation centre including superb swimming pools, gym etc and Alexander Tennis Club where casual players can book a court. Close by are Coolbinia Primary School, Mount Lawley Senior High School and TAFE technical college, Edith Cowan University and the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA).
The apartment is serviced by two bus routes. No 19 is the more efficient and the stop is close by.
Minimum stay three nights, except in some circumstances. All-inclusive price – electricity and cleaning.
The apartment’s facilities include:
- Both under-cover and off-street parking;
- Reverse-cycle air conditioner
- Fully-equipped kitchen with microwave, Bosch stove and cook top, Bosh slimline dishwasher, large refrigerator, toaster, kettle, crockery, cutlery, pots and pans;
- Breakfast bar
- Main bedroom queen size bed
- Second bedroom with single bed
- Baby’s portacot available
- Bath/laundry with full-sized bath, shower, washing machine and dryer
- Lounge/dining with TV , and -
- Small front patio with breakfast setting
- Linen and towels are supplied.