“Booking” means the period of which you have paid to stay at the property.
“Property” means the house and land, and includes all fixtures, fittings, equipment and furniture.
“Guests” means the persons who stay overnight at the property during the booking.
“Visitors” means a person allowed by the property owner/manager to visit the property during the booking but not stay overnight.
2. ACCEPTANCE AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Payment of the deposit constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The refundable bond will be deducted if there are any damages or breakages and the remaining balance refunded
- Guests must provide a valid credit card (Mastercard or Visa) with full details. In the event that the refundable bond is insufficient to cover the replacement or
repair costs, the charges will be deducted from your nominated credit card plus a 1.1% credit card surcharge fee. You will agree to this responsibility once you
have confirmed your booking and your credit card details have been given.
3. ACCOMMODATION PAYMENT
- A 30% deposit is required to confirm your booking. Alternatively, you may also pay the full amount upfront.
- The balance of the accommodation payment is due at least 14 days prior to your occupancy.
- If your confirmation booking is within two weeks of your arrival date then the full amount is due upfront upon booking
- Your accommodation payment must include the refundable bond
- Acceptable payment methods are by bank deposit or Mastercard or Visa credit card. Any bank deposits made from an international account will incur an $11
- Payments made by Mastercard or Visa credit card will incur a credit card surcharge fee of 1.1%.
4. CHECK – IN
- Photo identification must be sighted by the property owner/manager on arrival
- Our standard check-in time is 2pm onwards
- Early check-in prior to 2pm is subject to availability and extra charges may apply
- You must notify the property owner/manager of your expected time of arrival and departure at least 7 days before your arrival
- Upon check-in, one of our representatives will meet you at the property at the time agreed upon to hand over the keys and show you through the property. If
there is any difference in your estimated time of arrival, please notify the property owner/manager by call or message when you are about half an hour away
from the property.
- Our standard check-out time is 10am onwards
- Late check-out after 10am is subject to availability and extra charges may apply
- Check – out procedure:
o Please ensure all rubbish in the property has been placed in the Council bins outside. The dark green bin for garbage and the light green and yellow bin for
recycling (plastic/glass bottles, cardboards and paper)
o All kitchen items (plates, pots, knives, spoon and forks, utensils etc) have been washed, dried and placed away
o The oven must be kept clean, if it was used, ensuring that the base, grill shelves, wall surfaces and door are clean from grease
o The BBQ must be kept clean, if it was used, ensuring the hot plates and grill surfaces are clean
o All furniture and furnishings must be left in the same position as they were in upon check-in
o All windows and doors to be securely locked
o All air conditioners, lighting and appliances to be switched off before your departure
- Prior to check-out the property must be kept clean and tidy. The property is serviced with a basic clean prior to check-in and any additional cleaning charges
will be passed on to the guest. Failure to comply with the above check-out procedure, may incur additional cleaning charges.
6. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION OF YOUR BOOKING
- Notice of cancellation must be received 30 days prior to the arrival date for a full refund minus a $20 administration fee
- Cancellations made under 30 days before the arrival date will be charged the first night’s accommodation rate in full and a $20 administration fee.
- Cancellations made within 72 hours of the arrival date will forfeit all monies paid.
- Any changes to the booking details other than the arrival and departure dates (eg. Number of guests) must be notified at least 72 hours prior to the arrival time.
- Any changes to the arrival and departure dates must be notified at least one week prior to the initial arrival date.
- Once your booking is confirmed, any monies paid will be forfeited if you decide to shorten your stay.
- The property owner/manager has the right to terminate your accommodation without any refund if there is excessive noise at the accommodation between the
hours of 10pm and 6am.
7. REFUNDABLE BOND
- After your departure, an inspection will be conducted and your refundable bond will be endeavoured to be returned within 7 days of your check-out date provided
there are no damages or breakages
- Guests must notify the property owner/manager of all damages, breakages, theft and loss of the property (inside furnishings and outside) immediately.
- All damages will be deducted from the refundable bond
- If the refundable bond is insufficient to cover the replacement/repairs, the charges will be deducted from your chosen credit card plus a 1.1% credit card
- We will notify you of any damages or breakages and their relevant repair costs
- If the property owner/manager incurs any additional costs as a result of your breach of these terms and conditions, this will be deducted from the refundable
- These can include costs such as:
- Removal of excessive litter or mess
- Replacement of lost keys charged at $20 per key set
- Dirty or stained linen to be charged at $100 per blanket, $70 per king/queen sheet, $50 per single sheet, $10 per pillowcase, $15 per towel and $8 per face towel
- Wet or damaged bedding requiring dry cleaning fees or replacement fees
- Cigarette smoke odours or cigarette litter inside the property. Strictly no smoking allowed inside the house (outside is allowed with cigarette litter appropriately
- Any evidence of animals being present on the property will incur immediate eviction and loss of refundable bond. Strictly no animals are permitted on the property
- Parties and functions are strictly prohibited in the property
- Excessive usage of electricity amounting to more than $5 per day. Meter readings will be taken at the time of your check-in and check-out. Usage will be
calculated on 30 cents per unit.
8. LINEN AND TOWELS
- House cleaning and linen change can be requested at an additional cost
- Each queen bed will have two bed sheets, four pillows and pillowcases and one blanket
- Each single bed will have two bed sheets, two pillows and pillowcases and one blanket
- All linen and towels are to be kept in the property at all times and not taken away
9. GENERAL MAINTENANCE
- The property owner/manager is allowed to enter the outside property of the home to do gardening, access tools stored in the shed and any other general
maintenance around the home
- The property owner/manager reserves the right to enter the property for the valid reasons of upgrading the home and its furnishings, emergency scenarios,
ensuring that no illegal activities are conducted on the premises, to off any air conditioners left running when guests are not present in the home and to off any
- The property owner/manager reserves the right to enter the property for replacement of any items (electrical items or furniture) that may have been damaged.
10. REGISTERED GUESTS
- The nominated guests on the Guest Details Form in the booking are allowed to stay overnight in the property
- If evidence of any other guests are found to have stayed overnight (eg. more bedding/beds used than the number of guests) than additional charges of $50 per
person per night will apply for the whole duration of the booking regardless of how many nights the additional guest had actually stayed for or the agreement
may be terminated without a refund.
11. USAGE OF HOME FACILITIES
- Free wifi access is included with the accommodation however with the implementation of a ‘fair use policy’. This is to ensure that all our guests are able to have
access to fast and reliable internet services throughout the month.
- Your internet usage will be monitored and if there is considerable excess usage of the internet, additional charges may apply.
- Please keep internet passwords confidential and secure
- Please do not tamper with the modem, online setting and wires etc.
- If the property owner/manager visits the outside of the home and notices air conditioners or lights are on without any guests present in the home, the property
owner/manager has the right to charge a penalty of $5 per day for the day/s that each air conditioner or light have been misused and left on. The penalty relates
to the unnecessary usage of the home facilities.
- The property owner/manager will not be liable for any injuries, loss, damage or theft as a result of this agreement.
- The guests will agree to indemnify all our losses or claims from your breach of the terms and conditions and any other legal proceedings by a third party
against us arising from the guests’ utilising our services and property.
- The property owner/manager reserves the right to amend and review this agreement at any time.
13. ACCOMMODATION LOCATION
- The property owner/manager reserves the right to assign or sub-let your booking to another equal or higher standard of accommodation of ours or to another
accommodation co-ordinator due to unforeseen circumstances, without notice to you.
*Subject to availability, length of stay, number of guests and high/low peak seasons. This is based on the standard check-in of 2:00pm and check-out 10:00am.
**Due to be returned within 7 days of your departure.