The apartment is part of a new architect designed timber house with separate entrance
It consists of:
- Bedroom (4m x 4m) with Queen bed, 54" wall mounted TV, built in desk, drawers and cupboard.
- Kitchenette / dining area (4m x 4m) with small dining table and settee and built in double wardrobe
- Kitchen has fridge, sink, convection micowave oven, toaster, kettle with all pots, pans, cutlery
- En-suite bathroom with shower, toilet, hand-basin
- Spotted gum timber flooring throughout with tiles in ensuite.
- Retractable external awnings for afternoon sun.
- Washing machine in garage (shared). Clothes line for drying.
- Space for car parking in double garage.
All bed linen and towels are provided.
The house is environmentally friendly.
It has been designed to require no air-conditioning or heating.
Solar electric panels are used (but connected to grid). Hot water is solar hot water system.
The gardens are a work-in-progress. All plantings are of edible plants only. There are no lawns. All garden areas are mulched to one metre deep with organic matter.
No pets or smoking.
- Queen bed in bedroom with sheets
- 54" TV
- Fully equipped kitchen with dining area
- Fridge, microwave, toaster & cutlery
- Free Internet - wired or WiFi
- Free garage parking - with lockable garage door
- Bathroom with shower
- Shared laundry with washing machine and clothes line
- Iron & ironing board
Short walk across park to City Beach patrolled swimming area and restaurants.
If you are interested in sustainable house design, sustainable living and/or eco-friendly edible gardens we will have much to talk about.
Suit couple or couple with small child (settee in dining area can be converted to small double bed)
Bus from across street to central Perth or Fremantle