Centrally located in the centre of town with only a two minute walk to shops, a five minute walk to the beach, only 17kms to the Pinnacles and less to the Stromatolites, the perfect holiday accommodation in WA. Whether you're in Cervantes for an overnight stay or a family getaway, enquire with our friendly staff at our accommodation who will be only too happy to help organise your holiday.
Experience the breathtaking Pinnacles from your Cervantes accommodation
Regarded as one of Australia's most unique landscapes, The Pinnacles in Western Australia are incredible limestone spiers which rise eerily out of the sand, some several metres tall. A visit to The Pinnacles at sunrise or sunset is an experience not to be missed when you stay in Cervantes. You can experience these natural wonders when you book your affordable accommodation near The Pinnacles.
Close proximity to all the sights and attractions of the region. Enjoy all that the area has to offer such as snorkelling at Hangover Bay, Lake Thetis, Nambung National Park, Kangaroo Point plus great beaches and boat fishing, an abundance of wildflowers in spring, walking trails, sporting facilities and a great variety of places to eat out.
We have a range of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom units for your accommodation in cervantes , with all the comforts of home to suit families, travellers and fishing groups.
The following units are available:
- 1 x 1 bedroom (Queen bed)
- 1 x 2 bedrooms (1 Queen and 2 Single)
- 8 x 3 bedrooms (1 Queen, 2 singles, single and bunk beds)
- All units are clean, spacious and fully self-contained.
- All linen, blankets and towels included.
- Ample parking available for boats and trailers.
- Grassed areas and BBQ facilities.
- Pet-friendly units on request (pet-fee applies).
- Gazebo area with FREE gas BBQs in courtyard.
- Laundry facilities
Long weekends, Easter and Christmas - minimum stay applies, contact us for details.