Terms & Conditions
1. Guests are responsible for any breakages or damage incurred during their stay and charges will be made to the credit card on file in relation to any such damage. This also includes beds or furniture moved from its original place. A $50 charge will apply to relocate beds and furniture (folder beds are an exception)
2. Cottage inventory is checked immediately following guest departure and a charge will be made for any missing item/s. Check out time is by 10.00 am (unless a later check out time has had prior approval from management). Extra charges may apply.
3. We require that all items of cutlery, crockery, glassware and/or cookware should be properly washed, dried and placed away in cupboards. In the event that this is not done, or where the cottage is left in an untidy (or damaged) state, the company reserves the right to charge a minimum of $50.00 to cover extra cleaning costs.
4. Guests are responsible for keeping all personal items and valuables secure and the company accepts no responsibility for any such item/s.
5. The company accepts no liability in respect of any loss, injury or damage incurred, either to the guest or to their belongings.
6. No extra persons are permitted to stay overnight, except with the prior approval of the managers and at a cost of $25.00 per person per night.
7. DOG POLICY- Well behaved dogs are welcome to stay at Margaret River Hideaway. Dogs are allowed inside the living area of the cottage however owners are required to keep them out of the bedrooms, bathrooms, and off all furniture at all times. If you wish, you may leave your dog for a few hours during the day but they must be outside in the fenced area surrounding the cottage. Outside of the cottage’s fenced off area please keep your dog on a leash so as not to frighten the farm animals. Please pick up after your dog and bring their own bedding, water and food bowls. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
8. Complimentary, (limited) Wi-Fi is available for the duration of your stay. By using our Internet service, you hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that there are significant security, privacy and confidentiality risks inherent in accessing or transmitting information through the Internet, whether the connection is facilitated through wired or wireless technology. Security issues include, without limitation, interception of transmissions, loss of data, and the introduction or viruses and other programs that can corrupt or damage your computer. Accordingly, you agree that the owner and/or provider of this network is NOT liable for any interception or transmissions, computer worms or viruses, loss of data, file corruption, hacking or damage to your computer or other devices that result from the transmission or download of information or materials through the Internet service provided. Use of the wireless network is subject to the general restrictions outlined. If abnormal, illegal, or unauthorised behavior is detected, including heavy consumption of bandwidth, the network provider reserves the right to permanently disconnect the offending device from the wireless network.
9. Smoking is permitted on cottage verandahs with cottage doors closed, but otherwise Margaret River Hideaway is a Smoke Free property. This policy, which will be strictly enforced, is necessary to mitigate fire risk at all times and for the comfort of other guests.
In signing the registration form, (which will be presented on arrival), you have acknowledged that all registration details are correct and accepted the Terms & Conditions of Margaret River Hideaway. (Swapcom Pty Ltd) & Management - Margaret River Hideaway
DEPOSITS & FINAL PAYMENTS
LOW & MID SEASONS: A non-refundable deposit equal to 1 night for bookings up to 6 nights (and a further 1 night for each subsequent 7 nights) will be taken at time of booking.
PEAK: A non-refundable deposit equal to 1 night for bookings up to 6 nights (and a further 1 night for each subsequent 7 nights) will be taken at time of booking; and with a further payment 21 days prior to arrival - bringing the non-refundable deposit up to 50% of the total. We regret that no refunds will be considered within 21 days.
The balance of payment due will be taken on arrival, against approved cards.
A deposit of 1 night is required to confirm your reservation. A refund or credit is offered only if a cancellation is received prior to 30 days of arrival. At certain times, such as Christmas / New Year, Easter and Public Holidays, full payment will be required in advance of check-in.