Seabreezes Binningup is a premium holiday home located at the quiet and secluded beachside town of Binningup.
SeaBreezes offers stunning ocean views and is a modern, architecturally designed home that was an entrant in the WA Architect Awards in 2012.
Open plan living upstairs with bifold doors that open up to the spacious verandah to create a seamless indoor/outdoor space to enjoy the ocean views.
The kitchen is fully equipped, and cook up a feast on the outdoor gas barbeque on the verandah.
Laze on the daybed overlooking the grassed backyard and across to the ocean.
The upper level is the hub of Seabreezes where the kitchen, living and dining area are located.
A comfortable modular sofa and chairs and chaise longue are in the living area near the tv and large pot belly.
Lovingly restored 'Creature of the Black Lagoon' pinball machine with its classic 50s tunes is a popular addition to Seabreezes.
Seabreezes is at the end of a cul-de-sac so there is no through traffic. It's fully self-sufficient, so perfect for a romantic and private escape.
A path leads from the cul-de-sac to the beach, only a few minutes away.
If you're lucky, dolphins and whales can be spotted from the verandah. When the swell is right, there is a surf break at the end of the path so you can walk down for a surf, or watch from the verandah.
Entry is from the lower level with a staircase with handrail leading to the upper level.
- The kitchen, dining and living area.
- Outdoor barbeque and setting on verandah.
- The master bedroom and private ensuite. The toilet doubles as a powder room. The bed is queensized.
- The master bedroom has doors opening to the east verandah with a built-in daybed, chairs and umbrella.
- The laundry which has a washing machine, with the dryer in the garage. There is an outside clothesline.
- Second living area with TV and pinball machine.
- Bedroom with a queen-sized bed.
- Bedroom with 2 singles and 2 trundles. These are on wheels and can be moved if needed.
- A bathroom with shower and separate toilet.
There is also a shower outside.
Plasma TVs and DVD players on both levels. Foxtel is available on the upper level TV.
Cot and highchair supplied if required.
Linen and bath towels are supplied.
Additional kitchen appliances include an espresso machine, sandwich maker, microwave, dishwasher, blender, breadmaker and rice cooker.
The garage with remote controlled door fits two cars.
Weddings and parties not permitted.
However, Seabreezes is an ideal destination for pre-wedding and wedding day preparation for the bride or groom and families and attendants. The house provides lots of space and natural light for hair and makeup application, and a relaxed environment and beautiful backdrops for pre-wedding photos. Contact the manager about day use rates.
For your added security, this property is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts