Geraldton Holiday Unit
Holiday apartment in Beresford
Very neat, fully furnished and tidy 2 bedroom unit, only 1Km to City Centre, beaches nearby. 600m to Northgate shopping centre.
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
- Very neat and tidy 2 bedroom unit, only 1Km to City Centre, beaches nearby. 600m to Northgate shopping centre.
- Fully furnished with cooking facilities, all crockery, cutlery, pots and pans, washing machine, dryer, fridge/freezer, 42" flat screen TV, DVD player R/c airconditioned and insulated. 1x queen bed, 1x double bed, airconditioner, double sofa bed in the lounge. There is a 32" flat screen TV in each bedroom and ceiling fans. Small rear yard, with outdoor setting. Private parking at the front door.
- We provide quality linen bedding and towels.
- Cost of $99 per night for 2 people, with $20 per extra person. Longer term of lease possible, corporate rates negotiable..
- Sleeps maximum of six.
Within walking distance:
- There is Northgate shopping centre 600km away, with a Coles supermarket, Target, a bottle shop, hairdressers, takeway, newsagency and speciality shops.
- Chicken Treat and Domino's Pizza is located 800m away.
- If you enjoy a walk, the beaches and marina are about 10-15 minutes stroll.
- About 10 minutes stroll are most of Geraldton's sporting venues, located on Eighth St. They include: Football, tennis, bowls, basketball, swimming, skateboards, netball, athletics, hockey, and golf.
- Numerous restaurants, cinema, plenty of shopping opportunities, major banks, delightful new foreshore development, with a mind for the enjoyment of children.
- Windsurfing, surfing, kite-surfing are very popular beachside pastimes, and within Geraldton precincts are several football ovals, tennis courts, indoor swimming pool, and stadiums for basketball, netball, bowls etc. Great selection of restaurants of varied cuisines.
★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
Excellent location! We loved the location as well as the property. It was very clean and had a tv in every room. The hot water ran out quickly but that is the only negative. Would stay again. Kylie - August 2013.
★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
Very nicely presented property in a convenient location. Comfortable bedrooms and a great place to stay whilst exploring the surrounding region! Luke - May 2013.