Twin Room, non en-suite
Similar to backpacker except 2 single beds instead of bunks.
The Redgum Village can accommodate 70 single people or with some shared rooms 100.
This ranges from single, double, twin and backpacker rooms.
We now have 4 Motel style rooms.
20 single ensuites
10 double ensuites
50 single, double and twin non ensuite
The Redgum Village has a 40 seating dining room that can be extended so 80 guests can come thru comfortably any evening and be well fed with quality and quantity home cooked meals, no re heated microwave.
All food is prepared and cooked on site.
There is also a backpacker kitchen and dining that is open 24/7
The Redgum Village has a completely limitless theme function room that caters for weddings, parties, special occasion meals, whatever you want.
Gaylene specializes on providing a theme to suit the occasion.
This room also easily converts into a seminar, board room equipped with large screen, projector and internet as well as the usual equipment you will need for training and meetings.
You can also bring your own gear and set it up.
Mine Style Public Accommodation and Restaurant.
- The Redgum Village is a public accommodation in Dandaragan 2 hours north of Perth, complete with a full Commercial Kitchen and Dining Room with a Function Center that doubles as a Conference Room.
- New En-suite Rooms, Digital TV, Split air-con heater, Queen Bed and King Singles, Endless Hot Water
- The Function Center has huge potential and can also be divided to be used as an extension of the dining room with a common area for a bar, pool table, projector screen etc.
- There are ensuite single and double rooms available now with full meals packages of a full cooked buffet breakfast packed lunch and buffet dinner.
- For those that need to cook themselves, there is self contained communal kitchen and dining room.
- This option has been very popular lately and we have even converted our backpacker rooms into single and twin budget rooms to satisfy this need.
Redgum Accommodation, Why stay here?
Can be a good question, there are motels with bigger rooms and kitchen facilities, there are cheaper with mere basics, there are bigger and flasher restaurants about.
Could you find a place with all of the above in one location? Probably not.
Still, why Redgum?
Could it be the home cooked all you can eat breakfast and dinner?
Without reinventing the wheel our cooks simply prepare plenty of good ole country home cooked food that your mum or grandmother used to make. Add a touch of moderno health standards as desert and wallah: Full tummy and happy smile.
For those that watch Master Chef, what is the most important ingredient in cooking?
Yep that’s right it’s LOVE.
To create that dish that just taste so dam good but you just aren’t sure what the beauty about it is, well that’s what you get here at Redgum, there is love and happiness in the kitchen and it shows in the food!!
Why else would a contract crew prefer to travel 100 km to work from Redgum than stay at a motel closer to the job.
All our rooms are not yet en-suited, (although that is changing as we speak) yet once the crew is in they want to stay and not go back to the military style camp they have been assigned to, why?
Maybe it’s not always about perfection, formality, etiquette and mannequins’.
Mind you, those qualities are here and do have their place. You just don’t notice it.
Here is why;
- You have to have atmosphere,
- freedom to speak,
- comfort to relax,
- good tasting food in a friendly kitchen,
- a cold beer in the fridge
- a hot shower
- a comfy bed
- a cheeky note from the cleaning staff
- clean surroundings
- green grass
- palm trees
- native trees
- tidy natural gardens,
- water fall and
- fish ponds,
- waving sails above as you sit back and chat about the day that has been the one that is coming, the next big whatever and yeah maybe fantasise about what’s goin to happen tonight.
Whatever it is, you can only get this if you feel right and here at Redgum that is what we aim to do. Ninety eight times out of a hundred we get it right..
What is the ideal Friday night entertainment kick starter, sit around a boring shed with a carton of grog, seemed ok when I was 18.
Well here at Redgum how about a bloody beaut bar-b-que?
Our 12 burner feed a 100 plus monster for starters and then that awesome real beef steak and extra bits that go with it. Some just want meat, sauce and bread. That’s fine you can have that and we will also add the real salad mix, not the lettuce and bit of tomato and cheese, but the real deal ones that the lettuce is the minority ingredient!!
Not a red meat eater, then have a chicken kebab or a fish fillet, and yeah the fillet that is still moist and white. Guaranteed to taste better than your left thong.
Thats just the tip of the iceberg, our barby is as good as it gets, ok we will let you decide that.
What if we were to throw in a full size function room that you can use for a game of pool, throw some darts, maybe ping pong (only if noise level permits).
Kick back with foxtel or a game of cards, cross words, jigsaws.
Hey why not watch the footy or supercars or even the rugby on the big screen or TV and grab a coldie out of the ice box. Sit in the tub chairs and let the evening pass you by.
You can do all this, pass the breath test in the morning and have a great day at work.
So what if you want to get off the block and do something else for a change? What has Dandaragan got to offer you? After all it’s quite a small town, or is it. Let’s have a look.
- Brand new recovered tennis courts under lights
- New Bowling green for corporate bowls also under lights
- 18 hole golf course
- Basketball Hall
- Footy field
- Hockey and Soccer Goal Nets
- Local club with bar and Friday night teas.
- Resource centre for internet, printing, office space, library and other resources.
- Local shop for your fags and paper and convenience bits, also a PO.
- Moora is 36km away for most shopping and banking requirements.
Look in all honesty call in and see us or give us a call and have a chat, whatever you want we can make it happen. Check out the story below about a company that even brought in there own extra sleeping units.
Redgum Village Public Accommodation has a wide variety of accommodation types to choose from.
There are Double En-suite Rooms for the requirements of most contract based teams, to Limited Backpacking Rooms with all Facilities (suitable for some who work in the local fruit industries).
A Non En-suite Style Room is available depending on budget and needs with full access to all facilities.
ALL ROOMS have linen supplied.
Redgum Village is within the picturesque town of Dandaragan. Situated just two hours north of Perth, (1.5 hrs to Joondalup or Midland) the Dandaragan to Badgingarra tourist drive makes a beautiful diversion for those who are making their way north To Geraldton and beyond.
The potential of Redgum Accommodation was extremely tested with the recent arrival of the crews working on the Dandaragan section of the Bunbury to Dampier gas pipeline.
With the company bringing in extra en suited bedroom units and using our existing rooms along with our commercial kitchen and extended dining room, proved to be a very successful combination. This greatly helped out the pipeline companies needs and fully tested the Redgum Village capacity to handle this type of clientele but also a great boost to all local businesses in Dandaragan.