There is just one word to describe this property…..GRAND! This property offers quality and comfort in every room, and boasts magnificent views across the lake. With 5 spacious bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a downstairs and upstairs lounge and extensive outdoor entertaining spaces, the house is so spacious and relaxing.
The sparkling solar heated swimming pool is large enough for the whole family to enjoy.
Located on River Road, in Yarrawonga, guests can enjoy the Yarrawonga foreshore, the Chinamen’s Island walking track and Yacht Club foreshore. The main street of yarrawonga is just a short walk also.
All 5 guest bedrooms offer quality bedding and plenty of natural light.
- Prices are based on 10 guests. The maximum number of guests permitted is 12. Extra linen can be arranged for $25 per bed.
- Extra guests are $25 per guest per night
- Master bedroom downstairs – 1 x queen bed
- Guest room 2 downstairs - 1 x queen bed
- Guest room 3 downstairs – 2 single beds
- Master bedroom upstairs – 1 x king bed (or 2 singles).
- Guest bedroom 5 – 2 single beds
- Optional 2 single day beds (bedding not supplied)
Marie Ann Holdich; June 2015, The Grand Holiday House in Yarrawonga worked beautifully for our group of 10. We were away for a weekend visiting the Rutherglen wineries, bike riding and playing golf and this house accommodated the group really well. It was well appointed, with plenty of space, four bathrooms, a great kitchen and very comfortable bedrooms. It was a pleasure to stay here and helped make the weekend away even more fun.
Sue Vermezovic; June 2015, "Our stay at the Grand was amazing. The house has five bedrooms and four bathrooms which meant each couple had their own bathroom...ideal. The house came fully equipped with everything you need, even things we didn't expect like foil, glad wrap, oil, salt and pepper etc.
The house was absolutely spotless and had a lovely outdoor area with heated pool.
It was better than a five star hotel; will definitely be back."