Staying in this beautiful property is like taking a holiday in Tuscany! The stunning sunshine and views from every aspect of the living area, create a relaxing atmosphere that can only be complimented with a good glass of vino.
Inspired by restauranteur Georgio DeLuca, this beautiful lake house is the perfect base for a culinary experience like no other. Enjoy local deli treats and a Rutherglen red, or put on the tunes and dance under the stars in your own private piazza!
This european inspired house is perfect for families, couples or groups looking for comfort and a great social space for gatherings. All the comforts of home – plus more.
The kitchen has quality cooking facilities and dining inside or out.
A second lounge area offers peace and quiet for a reading room.
The main bathroom offers a bath and separate toilet. The main bedroom has a spacious en suite and walk in wardrobe.
- Master bedroom – 1 x queen bed with ensuite.
- Guest bedroom 2 – 1 x queen bed
- Guest bedroom 3 – 1 x queen bed
- Guest bedroom 4 – 1 x double bed with single bed (bunk)
- 2 x single mattresses available upon request
Based on 10 guests
- Low season from $550 per night
- Mid Season from $650 per night
- High season from $850 per night
Extra charges apply for additional guests
Optional powered site available for caravan and/or campervan (charges apply)
- DVD/CD player
- TV in master bedroom
- Separate TV lounge with gas heater
- Plasma TV in lounge
- Unlimited parking
- BBQ and outdoor dining
- Linen and bath towels supplied