TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 50% deposit is required for the booking
- Balance of payment is due two weeks prior to your arrival.
- If your reservation is made less than 2 weeks prior to your stay, payment will be required in full at time of booking.
Not suitable for children under 10 years of age. Infants may be considered
- Cancellations will be accepted up to 14 days prior and your payments will be refunded less a $30 administration fee.
- If you cancel 14 days to 7 days prior to your stay,your deposit will not be refunded
- If you cancel 7 days or less from the booking dat, no refund will be provided .
HOWEVER... Please note that if you do need to cancel, every effort will be made to find a replacement booking and, if successful, your deposit and booking fee (if paid) will be refunded in full, less a $30 administration fee.
Anderley is non-smoking property. Failure to comply may result in a request to vacate the property with no refund given and a cleaning fee of $250 will be charged
DAMAGE TO CONTENTS OR EXTRA CLEANING
Extra charges may be incurred.. This will be discussed with you, and if necessary, will be charged to your credit card.
DOG POLICY - For Dog Stays
- Guest's dogs may have inside access to the cottage at the property owner's discretion.
- In consideration of others they must be kept off all soft furnishings and carpets.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times whilst on the property unless otherwise agreed with the owners. Please note that there is not a secure dog run available, but the deck of the cottage is reasonably secure.
- Dogs must not be left unattended in the cottage and must accompany guests when they leave the premises for outings.
- Barking must be controlled at all times.
- Dogs need to be cleaned up after.
- On the property there are horses, cattle, chickens and a resident dog and cat. We ask you to consider both their safety and your dog's safety if your dog is around them.
- If excess cleaning is required or if it is necessary to repair any damage caused by your pet, this cost will be the responsibility of the guest