Single room with ensuite. Our property is a modern luxury home located in a quiet part of Williamstown, with sea and park views, yet close to restaurants, public transport and the Melbourne CBD
- Free WiFi
- Separate Guest Lounge with TV, Video, Stereo, Tea & Coffee making facilities, and Guest Refrigerator
- Extensive library of movies and books in Guest Lounge and Library Nook
- All bedrooms include TV, VCR, Stereo, Bathrobes, Bedside Clock and Ironing Facilities
- North-facing outdoor covered Breakfast Patio overlooking garden – lovely on a sunny morning
- Balcony from which to enjoy sunsets over the sea
- Children welcome – playground equipment in backyard
- Fully secure backyard – pets are welcome
- Off-street parking available
- Earn Qantas Frequent Flyer Points for your stay
- RACV ★★★★
Comfort & Services:
- Choice of fully cooked a la carte Breakfast or Continental Breakfast
- Licensed premises – we sell beer, wine, spirits and soft drink
- Dinner on request
- Year round comfort regardless of the weather with air-conditioning & heating
- All linen and towels provided
- Bicycles available for use
- This is a non-smoking house
- Close to the sea and 5 minutes to swimming beach
- Walking / Jogging Track as the door – leading to kilometres of trails
- Numerous restaurants, cafes, coffee shops and takeaway food close by
- Close to train station and bus routes
- Take a ferry ride to St Kilda, Docklands or Southbank – great if going to a football match
- Close to Jawbone National Park plus Scienceworks, Railway Museum, Werribee Mansion & Zoo, Maritime Museum, HMAS Castelmaine, Altona Homestead, Point Cook Aircraft Museum
Past guests at North Haven by the Sea, Williamstown have included –
- corporate and business travellers – because we offer a quiet location, a homelike atmosphere, walking / jogging trails on the doorstep, and an easy commute to the CBD. Often our business travellers will extend a work trip of few days with a weekend of sightseeing or relaxing in Melbourne.
- couples or groups attending an event locally – like weddings and special nights out, as we are close to many restaurants and function centres such as the popular Titanic Theatre Restaurant.
- people travelling from overseas or interstate to visit family or friends who might be living in the area, and in particular we are close to the The Village Williamstown (a retirement village) as most residents don’t have the facilities to accommodate visiting family.
- holidaying couples and/or families – as we can accommodate children and pets with our secure backyard, playground equipment and there’s lots to see and do in the area.
- those needing short term accommodation because they are moving – either while settling in to Melbourne and looking for a new home, or when they’re moving out and need a place to stay after they’ve packed up the house and are in transition.
Whatever your reason for visiting Melbourne, we hope you will consider staying at our B&B in Williamstown.
We look forward to welcoming you at North Haven by the Sea, Williamstown.