Cute Gypsy Van Under the Elms
Campervan in Warburton
Be a Gypsy in the mountains! A cute & cosy little wooden wagon is offered to you to enjoy. With a double bed & a single kids bunk this magical wagon invites you to relax and dream under two lovely elm trees with mountain views along with an outdoor bath.
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Be a Gypsy in the mountains! A cute and cosy little wooden wagon is offered to you to enjoy during your stay in Warburton. With a double bed and a single kids bunk this magical wagon invites you to relax and dream under two lovely elm trees.
This is a gorgeous little gypsy wagon that you will fall in love with...or with the person you stay there with!
Small and ever so cute, there is enough space inside for a double bed and one overhead single child bed, a sink with hand pump, a tiny fridge, twin hot plates and a small bench. Breakfast under the elm trees and enjoy a cuppa while taking in the mountain views. Pick fresh organic fruit from the surrounding trees and in the evening light the outdoor fireplace and relax.
The hand pump tap is cold water only (you heat the kettle for hot water).
Outside are table and chairs and a fireplace/grill and a lovely green garden.
There are views of the mountains and there is a trampoline for kids.
It is 5 min walking distance to the river and 15 min walk to cafes! A bus from/to Lilydale train station is 7 min walk away. Bikes, pets and child welcome.
Parking is off street at the top of the driveway. It is a 5 second walk through the garden to the wagon. It is a 10 second walk to the back deck and toilet.
Another room is available inside the house that sleeps three people - one double futon bed and one single bed, please enquire
What is provided:
- 1 double bed and doonas and pillows - bedding and linen provided
- 1 small single bed bunk for a child - bedding and linen provided
- tea and coffee and milk
- sink and drinking cold water tap (hand pump)
- hot plate and kettle
- cups, cutlery, crockery and basic cooking utensils
- indoor and outdoor baths
- access to toilet and bathroom in the house
- access to washing machine if staying a week or more
Other things to note:
- Early check in and late check out possible subject to avail
To really make sure that you recharge and be nourished, we can provide the following healing experiences:
- Cherokee or Romi Romi (Maori) bodywork/healings
- Energy/Spiritual Healings
- Aromatherapy head/feet/hand massages
- Guided meditation and/or guided deep relaxation.
- These can all be done in the wagon, under the elm trees or 8 min drive away in the Sanctuary (a purpose-built hut in the forest).
- Sessions are $90 per person
For a truly decadent experience, guests can enjoy the "Indulgent Deluxe Bath" package. For only $28, this fabulous, romantic, nourishing, and deeply relaxing treatment includes the following services.
- Valet service: bath is filled and readied for you
- Essential oils (100% pure), flowers, rose petals, or lavender in bathwater (subject to avail)
- Epsom salts to really allow relaxation of mind, body and spirit (epsom salts can help sleep, reduce inflammation, release toxins and boost magnesium)
- Complimentary chocolates and sparkling juice water
- Fresh towels and bath robes
Private tours to the surrounding sights as well as wineries are available
LOCAL TOURS - TOUR THE SIGHTS AND EXPERIENCES WITH A LOCAL! Half day tours ie 1. Ada tree rainforest walk or 2. Mt Donna Buang Summit and Rainforest Gallery or 3. Redwood Forest and Aqueduct trail walk, 4. winery tour or op shop tour, etc: $55 per person incl morning or arvo tea
Full day ie any or combo of the above or visit to Marysville, lake mountain, Healesville, healesville sanctuary, winery tour, garden and history tour, farm gate tour, Op Shop tour, etc.
Price Half day tour: $85 per person / Full day tour $120 per person and includes morning and arvo tea and a stop somewhere for lunch of your choice or you can bring a picnic.
Morning tours begin at 9am and finish at 1pm and afternoon tours begin at 1pm and finish at 5pm. Full day tours begin 9am and finish 5pm (or times can be adjusted to your wishes). Bookings essential at least 1 week in advance. Payment in cash on the day.