Montfort Manor is set in the heart of Central Gippsland, Victoria, an easy 150km drive south-east of Melbourne. The award winning, adults-only, luxury Traralgon accomodation retreat is situated on 7.5 acres of superbly landscaped gardens 4km from Traralgon’s CBD.
The moment you drive into the property the Mount Gambier limestone Manor creates an impression of grandeur, overlooking the tree-lined driveway, lake and manicured gardens. Stepping inside the Manor is a grand staircase reminiscent of the movie classic, Gone with the Wind spilling from the upper floors down into the lofty light-filled entrance, then beyond, through vast windows, two sparkling blue swimming pools beckon...
Montfort Manor comprises four luxury rooms that accommodate corporate business travellers, romantic weekenders, honeymoon couples and sophisticated leisure travellers. The grounds are complemented by walking paths which surround the shimmering lake, a state of the art multi-use tennis court including a hitting wall and two swimming pools.
HALL OF FAME 2014 RACV TOURISM AWARDS FOR HOSTED ACCOMMODATION, WINNER 2013, 2012 & 2010 RACV TOURISM AWARDS FOR HOSTED ACCOMMODATION, FINALIST 2012 & 2010 RACV NATIONAL TOURISM AWARDS FOR HOSTED ACCOMMODATION
Windsor Room (Spa Room)
A spacious room, with a handcrafted king size bed, open fireplace, floor to ceiling bay windows overlooking the pools and an ensuite comprising four-metre length mirror, double shower and corner spa.
Features a restored 1830s French queen-size bed, a light-filled bathroom and garden views, situated adjacent to the pool and terrace.
French provincial theme with a king-size bed (or split king singles), overlooking pools and gardens, with modern bright clean-lined bathroom.
Marble Room (Spa Room)
Contemporary styling with king-size bed, second floor views of pool and gardens, and a stunning marble ensuite bathroom with free-standing spa bath and rainforest shower.
Included in the rooms are amenities such as:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pillow-Top Mattresses
- Automatic Coffee and Espresso machines
- Luxurious Bathrobes
- Plasma /LCD TV’s with DVD’s
- Comprehensive DVD Library
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Delicious Herbal Teas
- Fully Equipped Kitchenettes
- Digital Clock Radios
- Direct Dial Telephones
- Irons and Ironing Boards
- Ipod Docking Station and Magazines
The tranquility of our setting enables guests to relax and unwind in a blissfully peaceful beautiful environment. Guests can also take advantage of our first-rate recreation facilities.
Facilities in the immediate environment include:
- Picturesque landscaped gardens and beautiful lake stocked with fish and surrounded by established walking paths and suitable for kayaking.
- Large swimming pool and a separate 25-metre gas heated lap lane.
- Championship-size synthetic tennis court, with racquets and balls provided.
- Guest Barbeque area.
- The orchard, where picking fresh seasonal fruit is encouraged.
Internal facilities include:
- Lounge area overlooking the pools, with open fire and beautiful antique furnishings and fittings.Foxtel is also available in this guest lounge area.
- Our library featuring an impressive period collection of over 400 books.
- First floor balcony sunroom/breakfast room overlooking the pools.
- All guests’ rooms include kitchenette facilities such as microwave, portable hotplates, bar fridge, coffee/espresso machines.
- Guest laundry facilities.
- Fresh flowers sourced from our garden or our parents’ gardens and are placed in the rooms.