Modern, freshly furnished cottage just 600m to the beach and a short drive to Peninsula Hot Springs.
Situated in Tootgarook, Fisherman's Friend offers contemporary, open plan living just a short stroll to the beach. Enjoy the best of both worlds as the property is nestled between the townships of Rye and Rosebud, allowing an escape from the frantic Summer crowds.
Sleeping up to 7 guests in 3 bedrooms, the house includes:
- Evaporative cooling and ducted heating
- Open plan living with bi-fold doors, spilling onto the entertaining patio
- Polished floorboards throughout living area
- Comfortable lounge with flatscreen TV, DVD player, DVDs and CD player
- Modern kitchen, complete with dishwasher and all the mod cons
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet
- 2nd ensuite bathroom
- Family friendly - portacot, high chair, fully enclosed backyard
- Main bedroom - queen bed, BIR and ensuite with shower and toilet
- Bedroom 2 - double, BIR
- Bedroom 3 - 1 x double, 1 x single
Outside the entertaining space continues, with:
- Carport with table tennis table
- Undercover parking for 2 cars
- Off street parking for more cars/ boat/ jetski
- Lovely alfresco entertaining area, fully covered with outdoor setting and gas hooded BBQ.
- Fully enclosed backyard with natural ti-trees and room for the kids to play.
Enjoy the close proximity to all the delights of the Mornington Peninsula including golf, wineries, Peninsula Hot Springs, surf beaches and front swimming beach.
Pets accommodated at no extra charge - with prior approval.
Fisherman's Friend is a 5 minute drive from Peninsula Hot Springs!