***** Strictly 3 nights minimum only at this property. If more than 6 guests we will consider 2 nights minimum stay. *****
Please note that pets are unsuitable in this property.
The beautiful home is located in central St Kilda and is a great place to base yourself in Melbourne to recharge and explore.
St Kilda is world famous for its beaches, its cafes and internationally renowned for its lifestyle.
St Kilda beach is within 10 minutes distance and is close to the Albert Park precinct, Acland Street and Luna Park.
There are 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
This place can sleep up to 11 people comfortably.
There are 4 double beds and 4 single beds in the house.
There is parking at the front of the property.
The whole house is yours to enjoy on your own with privacy.
There is a BBQ at courtyard of the property so you can entertain and dine outside with family and friends.
•4 comfortable double size (each bed sleeps 2 people)
•4 comfortable Double size beds
•4 single beds
•Quality mattresses, bedding line and towels for the number of guests booked
•Portable cot (guests to supply linen) and high chair and stroller (by prior arrangement)
•Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
•Hairdryer, ironing board and iron
•BBQ ready to go with gas bottle
•Outside dining table and chairs
•Washing machine and clothes dryers
•Dining table with chairs
•Comfortable sofas to relax and watch
•Free Parking at the front of the property
•Shampoo and soap and washing powder provided
•Dishwashing detergent provided
•Books to read
•Flat screen TV
•House manual that details how everything works
•‘This week in Melbourne’ to explore Melbourne and Victoria’s tourism attractions
- Please leave the house as you found it.
- No smoking inside the property.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No parties. You can have friends over, they cannot stay over night, but please no loud parties.
- When checking out, please leave the house in a clean and tidy manner. You don't need to mop and vacuum but please remember this is someone's home and to put things back where you found them.
- Keep noise down after 9pm and be respectful of our neighbours. Complaints from our neighbours will result in an immediate cancellation of your booking.
- If there is a medical emergency, fire or matters requiring police assistance, please contact 000 and consult the fire safety manual. For other matters, phone us.
- It is your responsibility to lock the house when you are not inside and to turn off the fans, lights, heaters and TV. Plus, saving the environment makes you cool.
- We do not accept responsibility for loss of property. If you realize you have left something in the house after check-out please phone us and we can arrange to have it returned to you.
- Have a great time!