Guest Terms & Conditions
• A deposit of 30% of total fee is required at the time of booking to secure your reservation. As all booking confirmations are subject to a deposit being received, please advise us by email when payment has been made, as it can sometimes take some time for the a payment to show up in the account. When we receive the deposit we will acknowledge receipt.
• The balance of the total fee is due at least 28 days prior to arrival. If not, we have the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re let it.
• Payment of deposit, or total fee for your booking, indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. By making payment of the total fee, you have an exclusive license to occupy the property for the days specified when you book (but not possession).
• Payment - direct payment to a designated Bank Account or payments may be made using credit cards - Visa and Mastercard only.
• Bond - Credit Card authorization is required in lieu of payment for the Bond, in the event that any breaches of ‘Guest Terms and Conditions’ occur or for damage - up to an amount of $1,000 AUD. The Bond is designed to cover any additional costs incurred including but not limited to, any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared, etc. The bond will not be exercised if guests do not breach our ‘Guest Terms and Conditions’ and providing that everything is in good order and in the same condition as on arrival.
• Exit cleaning - apartment & linen cleaning fee applies in respect of each booking.
• Undercover security car parking included in price.
•If you cancel a booking, the deposit portion of the total transaction value is non-refundable. Once full payment is made, no refunds will be given. We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover you in the event of an unforeseeable cancellation or for unforeseen circumstances which may cause you to cancel last minute. Please note that vacating prior to the departure date set out in your booking confirmation will not entitle you to a refund.
• We are not liable for loss of any personal belonging while you are a guest at our property.
• We reserve the right to amend, vary or cancel any booking. If the property becomes unavailable due to any unforeseen circumstances then we will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain a suitable alternative. In this instance, guests will be offered either a full refund or asked to confirm their stay at the alternative property.
In the event that the premises have been or are being sold prior to the commencement of you stay, we will endeavour the find alternative accommodation or we will refund all moneys paid in full. A minimum of one months notice shall be given.
CHECK IN TIMES
Arrival : 3.00 pm
Departure : 11.00 am
CONDITIONS OF GUEST TENANCY
We hope your stay is an enjoyable one and we ask that you observe the following conditions to ensure that it all goes smoothly. In the event that these conditions of stay are broken, we reserve the right to terminate the booking without refund.
• Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated when Booking or that subsequently agreed to in writing or email.
• All guests are expected to behave in a manner that does not cause distress to neighbours or interfere in any way with their right to enjoy their properties.
Guests are required to enter and exit the property quietly. For all properties, the noise level must be inaudible from neighbouring properties.
We reserve the right to remove guests who do not adhere to this code of behaviour. In these cases, no refund will be due, and we will not be responsible for finding or funding alternate accommodation, nor will we be responsible for any other associated costs.
For all properties, the noise level must be inaudible from neighbouring properties:
• Sunday - Thursday 10pm - 8am
• Friday - Saturday 11pm - 9am.
• Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
• Disruptive Behaviour is strictly prohibited. If we receive complaints about excessive noise and disruptive behaviour then you will be deemed to have breached our conditions of stay and as such will be immediately evicted from the apartment without any entitlement to any refund of any amount paid in respect of your accommodation, including for any period after the date of your eviction.
• No Smoking in the apartment please, though there is a terrace. Please use ashtrays provided and please do not throw buts on the ground. We reserve the right to terminate a guest's stay without refund if we become aware of guest's or their visitor’s smoking indoors. There may also be additional charges to apply towards having the furnishings deodorized.
• Damage: You authorise us to recover from you any loss we incur as a consequence of damage caused by you or your guests to the apartment or the furnishings in it up to $1,000 from your credit card for this purpose. Please advise all breakages or damage immediately to us.
• No pets allowed
• Cooking odours: We request that you do not cook any dish likely to leave a long lasting odour in the apartment; this is for the benefit of future guests.
• Luggage: As we do not have a physical reception, we are not able to store luggage for you prior to your check-in time or after you check-out.
• Utilities: Utilities are included in the rental rate. However, PLEASE ensure that all lights, air-conditioners and heaters are turned off when you are not in the apartment.
• Access: The owner or the manager of the property may need access to the property occasionally. We will notify you by email or phone at least 24 hours prior, unless we have made verbal arrangements or it is a matter of urgency.
If however we have reason to believe that the property is being used for any reason that contravenes our terms and conditions, or we have complaints from neighbours re noise or offensive behaviour, then, we reserve the right to enter the property without notice and remove such guests.
The property should be vacated on time, and be secured. All windows and doors are to be locked.
As we often have guests arriving the same day as our departing guests, we require guests to leave promptly by 11.00, to enable us to do a complete clean and linen change.
Please note - in the event of departure delays a fee will be charged: up to 1 hour $50.00; more than an hour 100% of the daily room rate.
• Keys: Each apartment comes with 2 sets of keys and a remote for parking access. You agree to notify us immediately if you find there are not at least 2 full sets of keys and a parking remote.
• Last Morning: Please leave all door keys and remotes on the coffee table at the end of your stay. It is our policy to have all locks changed if keys are lost or not returned. All associated costs will be charged. Similarly with any remotes not returned. In the event, you return the apartment to us without the above, you agree to pay $275 to cover key / parking remote replacement & locks change.
• Internet key : If we provide you with a wireless internet key, then please ensure that you leave the internet key on the coffee table with the other keys and remotes. Failure to do so will incur a charge of $190 for replacement.
• Exit cleaning fee includes standard cleaning services and laundering of bed linen and towels. Guests are expected to leave the properties in a similar state to its condition on arrival, without the need for extensive, excessive cleaning and with all rubbish removed; all food removed from fridges; and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. As well, all furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived.
Please note that guests will be liable for extra cleaning charges, should the property is left in a state that requires more than standard cleaning.
• We reserve the right to ask people to leave who do not comply with our terms and conditions and no refund will be given.