Enjoy a bright and spacious apartment in the heart of Melbourne's arts and culture precinct.
Each 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment features large floor-to-ceiling windows, balcony, combined lounge and dining area, fully equipped kitchen with granite bench tops, laundry with separate washing machine and dryer, 32" LCD TV, DVD player, stereo and heating / air conditioning. Foxtel TV is available by renting a set-top-box. Read our FAQs for more info.
Most 2 & 3 bedroom apartments have an ensuite bathroom to the master bedroom.
Living / Dining Area:
- Dining table with 4 or 6 chairs
- 2 Sofas & coffee table
- Floor lamp
- 32" LCD TV with DVD player
- Shelf unit with CD stereo
- Foxtel (set top box with approx 40 channels) available on request*
- IDD telephone with broadband outlet (ethernet)*
Fully equipped kitchen:
- 4 or 6 place dining setting includes: dinner plates, cereal bowls, bread/butter plates, cups & saucers, water glasses, wine glasses, table knives & forks, dessert spoons, soup spoons, tea spoons.
- Cookware includes: salt/pepper shakers, sugar bowl, utility knife, paring knife, set of tongs, egg lifter, perforated spoon, soup ladle, potato peeler, grater, corkscrew, colander, mixing bowls, plunger, frying pan, medium saucepan, large saucepan, cutting board, stainless steel dish drying rack, potato masher.
- Appliances include: 260 litre fridge/freezer, gas cooktop, microwave oven, oven, dishwasher, toaster and electric kettle.
- Queen bed or twin single beds (as per above table).
- Linen set
- 2 bedside tables with lamps
- Clock radio
- Cots can also be provided upon request*
Laundry / Bathroom:
- Top loading washing machine
- Ironing board & steam iron
- Hair dryer (1 per apartment)
Facilities & services:
- Tennis court (selected locations - please enquire)
- Indoor pool
- 7 day building staff and security
- Luggage storage at City Road office
- Undercover secured car parking*
- In-room broadband access (via ethernet cable or wireless router)*
- Dry cleaning and laundry service*
- Breakfast packs and pantry service*
- Weekly servicing (daily servicing available for extra charge)
Please note: The Skybus hotel shuttle stops at our Southbank apartments and connects with Tullamarine Airport. Interchange at Skybus terminal at Southern Cross Station. Visit skybus.com.au for more info.
(shortest walking distance from City Road office):
- Crown Casino - 300m
- Southgate - 600m
- Melbourne Exhibition Centre - 650m
- Victorian Arts Centre / NGV - 700m
- Central Business District - 700m
- Melbourne Aquarium - 750m
- Flinders Street Station - 800m
- New Melbourne Convention Centre - 900m
- Rialto Tower - 1000m
- Federation Square - 1000m
- Myer Music Bowl - 1200m
- Albert Park (F1 Grand Prix, Aquatic Centre, lake, golf) - 1700m
- Melbourne Park (Tennis Centre) - 1700m
- Etihad Stadium (formerly Telstra Dome) - 1900m
- Melbourne Cricket Ground - 2200m
* these items available at extra charge