The apartment ticks all the boxes for location and is essential for the international traveler or business person needing unlimited internet and free phone access (Australia and 12 countries - details under "Other Things to Note" section)
The apartment is available on a minimum nightly basis with preference given to longer stays.
Price includes landline phone (free local, national, mobile and 12 countries - details in "Other Things to Note" section), unlimited Internet, utilities (electricity – no gas) and water but excludes pay TV.
*Rental rates will be higher if there are more than two people
• is street facing on the first floor of a three level apartment block.
• is close to corner of Toorak and Rockley Roads (handy to buses, trams and trains)
• has tandem parking for two cars at front of building – easy direct drive parking to/from street.
• is suitable for two professional people or a couple (queen bed in both bedrooms)
• has a renovated bathroom with washer & dryer, shower over bath tub.
• has Separate Kitchen which includes: large bench tops, electric cooking hotplates, oven, kettle, toaster, microwave, fridge, crockery, cutlery etc.
• has front balcony with great leafy street views and outdoor café chairs/table
Other features of the apartment include;
• leather lounge suite (convertible to a double bed if needed)
• electric heater
• 32" HD LCD Television
• Dining table with 4 chairs
• Fully carpeted
• Queen sized bed, quilt, fresh linen, pillows in each bedroom
• Vacuum cleaner, mop, broom, etc.
• Built-in robes, Holland blinds
The property listed is yours to enjoy with full privacy for yourself or up to 6 people (ideally 4 people or two couples).
Other Things to Note
1. unlimited Internet access
2. electricity and water
we appreciate people respectful of other's property in ensuring that it is left as how it was offered (vacuum cleaned, all dishes cleaned, leave towels in bathroom not on bed, sweep floors, empty bins, and put rubbish out etc.). Cleaner comes in change bedding and final tidy up & NOT to clean up mess otherwise you will be charged an extra A$80 for this!
Keeping the place quiet (no wild parties please), smoke-free, clean and tidy ....that's pretty much it.
No smoking or pets thanks.