Just a few minutes’ walk from Chapel St on Toorak Rd, you will find this executive Espresso Apartment. Eating, drinking and shopping are the highlights in this cosmopolitan area, with famous designer stores aplenty, a long afternoon is easily whiled away in this vibrant precinct. Travel time to the CITY is only a few short minutes away and you are close to all sporting venues.
The apartment is also very close to the vast space of Fawkner Park, as well as Como House and the Yarra River. Head to the west and you’re on Albert Park Lake, with all the attractions of St Kilda to explore. The location is a fantastic gateway to everything Melbourne has to offer.
- This apartment offers 2 double bedrooms, both with built in robes.
- The master bedroom has a queen bed, while the second bedroom has 2 single beds.
- There is a central bathroom as well as a European laundry.
- An open plan living area opens out onto an entertainer’s balcony.
- The functional kitchen features stainless steel Miele appliances, while
- the apartment also features secure access and parking for 1 car.
- NOTE- the carpark has a stacker which may not be suitable for a 4WD.
As with all Espresso Apartments, this property boasts premium bedding and linen, a state of the art HD television (including Foxtel Platinum package), contemporary furnishings and a fully equipped kitchen to ensure your stay is a memorable one, including of course our signature espresso coffee machine so you can celebrate being in the coffee capital of Australia.
$192 per night standard (21+ days)
$382 per night for 3 nights peak.
The nightly rate becomes cheaper the longer you stay. Please note it is more expensive to stay over peak periods - see the rates table for info.