Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply in respect of the leasing of all of our accommodation.
1. A deposit of 30% of total fee is required at the time of booking to secure your reservation. As all booking confirmations are subject to a deposit being received, please advise us by email when payment has been made, as it can sometimes take some time for a payment to show up in the account. When we receive the deposit we will acknowledge receipt.
2. The balance of the total fee is due at least 28 days prior to arrival. If not, we have the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re let it. If a booking is made within 28 days from your specified arrival date, you must pay the full amount at the time of booking.
3. Payment of deposit, or total fee for your booking, indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. By making payment of the total fee, you have an exclusive license to occupy the property for the days specified when you book (but not possession).
4. Payment : direct payment to a designated Bank Account or payments may be made using credit cards - Visa and Master card only.
5. We will not charge you a monetary Bond. However, Credit Card authorization is required in lieu of payment for the Bond up to an amount of $1,000 AUD. The bond will not be exercised if guests do not breach our ‘Guest Terms and Conditions’ and providing that everything is in good order and in the same condition as on arrival. The Bond may be used for repair and/or replacement of the furnishings, fixtures and fittings, any excess cleaning that may be necessary after your stay or payment of penalties for overstaying or breach of house rules.
6. Undercover security car parking is included in price.
7. If you need to cancel or amend your Booking, please notify us as soon as possible. A cancellation or amendment will not take effect until we receive confirmation in writing or via email from you.
(i) If you elect to cancel your booking, money paid is not refundable unless the property is re-let for the entire period.
(ii) If you amend your booking giving us at least 90 days notice, we will be happy to assist you in changing the dates for your accommodation (subject to availability – additional costs may apply if rates differ). If less than 90 days notice is given of your wish to amend your booking, we will be happy to assist you, however, any fees paid for your original booking will not be transferred to your amended booking until such time that the property has been re-let for the dates originally booked. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance to cover you in the event of an unforeseeable cancellation. Please note that vacating prior to the departure date set out in your booking confirmation will not entitle you to a refund.
8. We will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However if we need to cancel your Booking, we will refund fees that you have already paid to us. In the event that the premises have been or are being sold prior to the commencement of you stay, we will endeavour to find alternative accommodation, or we will refund all moneys paid in full. A minimum of one months notice shall be given.
9. We reserve the right to amend, vary or cancel any booking. If the property becomes unavailable due to any unforeseen circumstances then we will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain a suitable alternative. In this instance, guests will be offered either a full refund or asked to confirm their stay at the alternative property.
In the event that the premises have been or are being sold prior to the commencement of you stay, we will endeavour the find alternative accommodation or we will refund all moneys paid in full. A minimum of one months notice shall be given.
CHECK IN TIMES
Arrival: Check in : 3.00 p.m. or later.
Departure: Check out : 11.00 a.m. or earlier.
1. Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated when Booking or that subsequently agreed to in writing or email.
2. All guests are expected to behave in a manner that does not cause distress to neighbours or interfere in any way with their right to enjoy their properties.
Guests are required to enter and exit the property quietly. For all properties, the noise level must be inaudible from neighbouring properties.
We reserve the right to remove guests who do not adhere to this code of behaviour. In these cases, no refund will be due, and we will not be responsible for finding or funding alternate accommodation, nor will we be responsible for any other associated costs.
3. For all properties, the noise level must be inaudible from neighbouring properties:
• Sunday - Thursday 10pm - 8am
• Friday - Saturday 11pm - 9am.
4. Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited.
5. Disruptive Behaviour is strictly prohibited. If we receive complaints about excessive noise and disruptive behaviour then you will be deemed to have breached our conditions of stay and as such will be immediately evicted from the apartment without any entitlement to any refund of any amount paid in respect of your accommodation, including for any period after the date of your eviction.
6. No Smoking indoors, though there is a terrace. Please use ashtrays provided and please do not throw buts on the ground. We reserve the right to terminate a guest's stay without refund if we become aware of guest's or their visitor’s smoking indoors. There may also be additional charges applied towards having the furnishings deodorized.
7. No pets allowed
8. Access: The owner or the manager of the property may need access to the property occasionally. We will notify you by email or phone at least 24 hours prior, unless we have made verbal arrangements or it is a matter of urgency.
If however we have reason to believe that the property is being used for any reason that contravenes our terms and conditions, or we have complaints from neighbours re noise or offensive behaviour, then, we reserve the right to enter the property without notice and remove such guests.
9. The property should be vacated on time, and be secured. As we often have guests arriving the same day as our departing guests, we require guests to leave promptly by 11.00a.m. to enable a complete clean and linen change.
10. Keys: Each apartment comes with 2 sets of keys and a remote for parking access. Please notify us immediately if you find there are not 2 full sets of keys and a parking remote.
11. Last Morning: Please leave all door keys and remotes on the coffee table at the end of your stay. It is our policy to have all locks changed if keys are lost or not returned and associated costs to be passed on. Similarly with any remotes not returned.
12. Exit cleaning fee includes standard cleaning services and laundering of bed linen and towels. Guests are however, expected to leave the properties in a similar state to its condition on arrival, without the need for extensive, excessive cleaning and with all rubbish removed; all food removed from fridges; and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. As well, all furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived. Please note that guests will be liable for extra cleaning charges if the property is left in a state that requires more than standard cleaning.
These terms represent the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any previous marketing information, representations or agreements whether recorded in writing or otherwise. In the event that these conditions of stay are broken, we reserve the right to terminate the booking without refund.