South Yarra is a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 4 km south-east from Melbourne's Central Business District.
The main shopping region of South Yarra runs along Toorak Road and Chapel Street. Trade along these two arteries are focused on trendy and upscale shopping, restaurants, nightclubs and cafe culture.
This quiet Apartment is so close to so much, At one end of the street you have Toorak Road with fabulous Cafes,Restaurants and Designer Shops and at the other you have the Yarra River, with Bike track Walking Track and Park. A walk along the river will take you into the city
Walking distance to Chapel Street.
- This apartment has 2 TV's one in the Lounge and smaller TV in the bedroom.
- A fully equipped Kitchen including full size fridge and dishwasher
- FREE Parking.
Walking distance to:
- Chapel Street fashion shopping, restaurants
- Toorak Road for boutique shopping, restaurants, cafes all at the end of the Darling street.
- Royal Botanic Gardens a few minutes as is The Jam Factory cinemas, music & entertainment - Como Centre boutique shops, cafes, restaurants & cinemas
- Stroll along the Yarra River into Melbourne CBD (businesses, shops, theatres & restaurants)
The apartment has 2 bedrooms and sleeps up to 7 people
- Bedroom 1 x 1 King Size bed
- Bedroom 2 x 2 Single Beds
- Lounge room Double Sofa bed
Please Note: STRICTLY NO PARTIES OR FUNCTIONS
Melbourne is Australia's capital of culture and sport. Victoria's state capital really does hold something for everyone, whether you're interested in catching a game at the MCG, sipping a chai latte in one of Melbourne's hidden laneways, or sunning yourself in the beautiful parks and gardens.
Melbourne is home to large sporting events like the Australian Grand Prix, the Australian Open tennis championship and cricket's Boxing Day test match. It's also the birthplace of AFL.
With so much going for this amazing city, it's no coincidence that The Economist named Melbourne as the world's most liveable city three times in recent years.