Position, Position , Position. This gorgeous and very popular apartment is right in the center of town.The Bay and "The Bath' restaurant is just across the road. Perfect for wedding guests, girls weekends and family getaways. Everything is at your doorstep, leave the car parked in the carport.
"All Smiles" at the back beach and the National park with it's gorgeous walking trails is only a few minutes drive away.
This beautifully renovated, spacious apartment (with heating and air conditioner ) in this stunning village location is surrounded by beautiful limestone buildings. Peninsula Hot spa's, wineries and natural parks NOT TO MENTION THE MANY GOLF COURSES are all only a short drive away.
The massive private outdoor deck is 80m2 with the most breathtaking bay views. There is always something Interesting to look at like big Ocean liners passing by or Container ships, Cruise ships, the ferry to and from Queens Cliff or the spectacular sailing and Couta boat races. There is never a dull moment.
Alfresco dining on the balcony is unsurpassed .
Park your cars on arrival and walk everywhere. Take the kids to the beach just minutes walk away, or the adventure playground in the park just down the road.
Walk to the "The Baths" for a wedding reception, or a fabulous breakfast or lunch on the beach. The choices are endless.
- A huge 80m2 private deck with breathtaking bay views ideal for the perfect wedding or family photos.
- 3 double bedrooms 2xQueen,1x2singles All with extra comfortable mattress toppers.
- Quilts, pillows and blankets included.
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and coffee machine, some condiments like salt, pepper, olive oil, vinegar, coffee, tea, sugar, flour. plenty of toilet paper, cleaning materials and dish washing powder.
- Cozy and modern lounge and dining room with bay views
- French Oak timber floors throughout.
- Two spacious modern bathrooms. One with basin, bath/shower and toilet
- Second large bathroom/toilet/laundry with a separate walk in shower, washing machine and dryer, washing powder.
- Stereo, C.D. player, LCD T.V. ,DVD and video players Plug in for your iPod or iPhone
- Air conditioning in living areas
- HYDRONIC HEATING THROUGHOUT)
- Balcony with BBQ, 6 sun lounges, outdoor dining for 8 and market umbrella
- 2 parking spaces
- Enjoy the huge balcony with a stunning 180 degree view of the bay, Arthur Seat, Mt.Martha and Mt.Eliza.
- Watch the yachts and ships sail by while sipping a drink on your sun lounge.
- Walk to the shops and both front and back beaches in only a matter of minutes.
- B.Y.O. linen and towels, or they can be arranged at a small extra cost (please advise us in advance if you need linen and towels).
- Strictly no pets and no smoking.
- Minimum bookings of 2 nights, 3 nights long weekends and min 7 nights during January
- Long term bookings considered.
- We support the Alfred Hospital.
Position Position Position! Stunning Bay views and walking distance to everything in town, beaches, playgrounds and sailing club.
An abundance of cafe's, restaurants, art galleries, fabulous fashion and gift shops are at your doorstep. Just across the road is the famous "The Baths" restaurant.
Only minutes walk to the front beach and an easy 10 minutes walk to the ocean (back) beach, the lookout, rock pools and the dunes.
The adventure playground is also just a stroll away.
There is a choice of several excellent golf courses nearby.
The Queens Cliff ferry is conveniently close by.
Position yourself on the pier across the road to watch the dolphins or try to catch a fish or two.
- - Ocean beach
- - Bay beach
- - Sailing
- - Surfing
- - Fishing
- - Water skiing
- - Rock pools
- - Swim with the Dolphins
- - Dune walks and lookouts
- - Many Golf courses
- -Ferry to Queens cliff
- -Paddle boards
- -Sorrento Sailing club and Couta boats
- - 4 Art galleries, 28 fabulous fashion shops, 4 interior shops, 3 gift shops, 3 surf shops.
- - Great pubs and a huge variety of restaurants and cafes. Don't miss the delicious Sorrento vanilla slices or the prize winning fish and chips.