Aulua lodge is located at Iluka Retreat & Camp. The property is 36 acres with a lake and wetlands, and rolling hills located in the beautiful coastal town of Shoreham. The lodge has 7 bedrooms and is great for groups of up to 32 people.
Lodge Features include:
- Large Dining Rooms/Common areas
- Large Recreation Rooms with open fires
- Varied bedroom configurations -
- Bunk style and single style beds
- Bathrooms separate to bedrooms
- Parking on site
Additional areas for larger groups by request
- Lake Activities - Swimming or bring your own kayak/SUP
- Team building initiative games
- Wetlands & discovery Walks
- Challenge Valley Obstacle course
- Extensive outdoor areas with BBQ
Situated close to beaches, wineries, and a range of attractions for family fun.
- 1700m from Shoreham Beach & Westernport Bay
- 1500m from Shoreham Township
- 100m from Ashcombe Maze & Lavendar Gardens with Cafe
- 50m from Pier 10 Winery
Self-Catering is available in a fully equipped kitchen, we can also fully cater your entire camp. We can service a variety of dietary needs, with advanced notice! From cooked or continental breakfast, to takeaway lunches, BBQ or mexican dinners, Bayplay offers a variety of options!
Check in time is from 4pm for weekend groups. For late arrivals, please advise on booking to schedule a time for someone to meet you on arrival or a self check in option. Check out is at 11.00am on Sundays.
All other groups - check in and out times are as per the program schedule.
What to Bring
Please bring your own beach and bathroom towels, sleeping bags, pillow cases and sheets. We would appreciate if Sleeping Bags were hot washed prior to arrival. Donnas and blankets are supplied for extra warmth and must be used with a top and bottom sheet.
Iluka is located in Shoreham on Victoria’s, Mornington Peninsula, a 80-minute drive from Melbourne. Close to the Shoreham township with cafes, Post Office and shops, and 8km from the beachside retreat of Flinders. A 1500-metre walk through the rolling landscape will bring you to Shoreham beach for bathing or an evening stroll.