The National Trust have listed the Trawool Valley as a heritage area and is famous for its natural beauty and diverse range of flora and fauna.
Clyde is located in the centre of this unique area and has direct access to the Goulburn River which flows through the valley.
The house provides couples or families with the ideal base to explore the area; fishing or canoeing on the Goulburn, exploring the local creeks and forests, or visiting the numerous restaurants and vineyards within easy reach of the cottage.
Clyde was built in the early 1900's and features wood lined walls and ceilings and has been lovingly renovated to provide comfortable, self contained and private accommodation.
The house consists of 2 bedrooms (1 double and 2 singles)lounge and dining room and a fully equipped kitchen and laundry.
Guests have use of their own private garden area or can stroll through the extensive gardens on the property.
A breakfast basket of local delicacies is provided in the cottage for you to prepare at your leisure in your fully equipped kitchen.
Lunches and dinners can be provided on request and we can also supply gourmet Pizzas from our own wood fired oven.
The Tallarook to Mansfield Rail trail runs past our front door and gives wonderful walks and rides; guests are welcome to use our 3 bicycles free of charge
For the less adventurous you can doze in front of the wood fire or relax in the spacious gardens, or in summer laze around the pool.
A breakfast basket of local delicacies is provided for you to prepare at your leisure in your fully equipped kitchen; lunches, picnic baskets and dinners featuring local produce can be provided on request or we can provide gourmet pizzas from our wood fired pizza oven.
Things to do:
- Clyde provides couples or families with the ideal base to explore this superb region; fishing or canoeing on the Goulburn, exploring the local creeks and forests, visiting the numerous restaurants or vineyards or discovering the myriad of other attractions this area has to offer.
- The Tallarook to Mansfield Rail Trail runs past the property providing pleasant walks and rides - we have 3 bicycles for guests use at no charge.
- Canoe hire for the day or weekend can be arranged.
- For the less adventurous you can doze in front of the wood fire or relax in our spacious gardens, or in summer laze around the pool.
- We look forward to ensuring you have a relaxing break at Clyde.