Our Farm is situated in Selby, a little township located in the Dandenong Ranges which is about 50 km from Melbourne. We offer a private self-contained one bedroom apartment with garden views.
- heating and electric fire
- fully stocked kitchenette with cooktop, bar fridge, and microwave
- lounge/kitchenette with separate bedroom
- queens size bed with - 1000 thread count sheets, mattress topper and quality pillows and doona
- bathroom with shower toilet and basin
- Garage Parking
- 42 inch smart tv
- wireless internet
o Nightly Rates up to 13 nights: $96 AUD per night, minimum charge of $270.00. You can stay 1 or 3 nights, however a minimum charge of $288 applies. (Rate for 2 people only, no cleaning fee applies to $96.00 nightly rate)
o Fortnightly 14 night min. $72 per night (2 people only and cleaning fee of $120.00 applies)
o Monthly 28 nights min. $65 per night $1820.00 for 28 nights ( 4 weeks) ( 2 people only and $120.00 cleaning fee applies)
o Extended stay 90+ nights $44.95 per night monthly fee of $1300.00 ( 2 people only, cleaning fee of $120.00 applies)
o Extra person charge of $20 per night we have a very comfortable couch bed
o Bond $300 security bond applies for short and long terms stays.
Stays over 28 days require 28 days’ notice otherwise total fee will apply.
Tourist Attractions At Your Door Step :
- Puffing Billing Railway 5 minutes drive away
- National Park five minutes drive away with hours of beautiful walks
- Charming forested tourist villages like Olinda and Sassafras only 15 minutes drive away.
- William Ricketts Sanctuary,
- Farmers markets, restaurants, magnificent gardens like Cloud Hill and the National
- Rhododendron Gardens and much more.
- Met train station in Belgrave serviced by bus which stops in front of our farm. 10 min bus ride to Belgrave.