A Place To Call Home has many period features including original fire places, high ceilings, claw foot bath and more. It is fully self contained with a renovated kitchen and bathroom. All linen is provided.
There are four bedrooms, main bedroom has a queen size bed and its own en-suite. Bedroom two has a double bed and storage, Bedroom three has 2 single beds and plenty of storage. And bedroom four has 2 single beds and storage.
- 4 Bedrooms: 1 Queen, 1 Double, 2 Singles, 1 Single
- 2 Bathrooms: Main & Ensuite
- Gourmet Breakfast Provisions (please advise of any dietary requirements)
- Secure Off Street Parking
- Central Heating
- Outdoor Garden with seating for up to 6 guests
- Laundry Facilities
- Complimentary WiFi Access
- Entertainment: 3 TV’s / DVD / CD
- Public Transport Options
- Pet Friendly (on application)
The laundry has a washing machine and a dryer.
Relax on the beautiful front verandah, or enjoy the north facing back yard.
Situated in a quiet street close to Ballarat city and local attractions.
A gourmet breakfast is supplied for your first morning. Consisting of bacon, eggs, bread, mushrooms, tomato's, juice, milk, coffee, tea's.