Sea Eagle Beach House offers a unique beach holiday in a superior location. The holiday house is a 3 minute walk from the beach, playground and Safety Beach Country Club. The airconditioned house sleeps up to 10 people, making it ideal for a golf weekend or holiday for one or two families.
Enjoy comfortable beach accommodation at Sea Eagle Beach House superbly located just 300m to the beach and playground at Safety Beach foreshore!
Newly furnished with bright beach decor throughout, the house offers excellent entertainment facilities as well.
The property includes:
- Free Wi-Fi internet access, just BYO laptop and stay connected!
- New, polished floorboards throughout
- Airconditioned, gas heated house
- comfortable lounge with huge plasma TV, DVD and dozens of DVDs to suit everyone's taste in movies
- Wii plus games
- separate dining area with large table seating 8
- renovated kitchen, fully equipped
- laundry with washing machine
- 2 bathrooms, including full bath, 2 toilets plus additional outdoor shower
- main queen bedroom (sleeping 2) with LCD TV and DVD
- bedroom 2 with triple bunk (sleeping 3)
- bedroom 3 with triple bunk and single bunks (sleeping 5) With LCD TV and DVD
- private alfresco patio, seating for 10, bbq
- outdoor games room with pool table, air hockey and table tennis
- 2 play gyms in the backyard
- top quality toys, games, books for all ages
- 2 x portacots, high chair, change table
- fully fenced, child friendly backyard
- long driveway with ample parking for cars, boats, jetskis
- boogie boards for the beach, kids' bikes and scooters. plus much more!
The neighbouring Safety Beach Country Club offers value for money golfing and also has 5 floodlit tennis courts available. The Atrium Restaurant is a 5 minute walk from the house across the scenic golf course.
Close to the wine touring region and the Safety Beach Sailing Club, Sea Eagle Beach House is also popular with bridal parties, couples and groups aged over 30 years.
Pet Friendly: Outside pets are welcome and the house is not far from a leash-free beach, one of the only off-lead beaches on the Mornington Peninsula.
National Winner for Takeabreak Best Self Contained Accommodation.
State Winner for Takeabreak Best Beach Accommodation.