This spacious holiday rental offers a stylish and renovated home with lots of extras. Located on the Mornington Peninsula, Victoria’s East Coast, this home is in a perfect location, just 1.2kms to Rye back beach.
- Bordering Blairgowrie
- Outdoor pool with 5 bedrooms in total
- Stylish and renovated
- 1.2kms to Rye back beach and 4kms to Rye front beach
- Few mins drive to world class golf courses
- Around the corner from the Peninsula Hot Springs
Come and relax at Seaesta Rye. This spacious holiday rental offers a stylish and renovated home with lots of extras.
Located on the Mornington Peninsula, Victoria’s East Coast, this home is in a perfect location, just 1.2kms to Rye back beach and around the corner from the Peninsula Hot Springs.
Sleeps 15 people across 5 bedrooms. Bedroom 1 has dressing table and ensuite. 3 bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes. A large second bathroom and separate toilet. The 5th bedroom (outdoor bungalow) is beautifully set up to sleep 6 people with its own toilet and basin. There is also a fold out couch in bedroom 5 and another mattress underneath the bed in bedroom 4.
BED LAYOUT IS AS FOLLOWS
- Bedroom 1: Sleep 2 people - Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: Sleep 2 people - Queen bed
- Bedroom 3: Sleep 2 people - Double bed
- Bedroom 4: Sleep 3 people - Single bed / 1 x King Single bunk bed (Also a spare mattress underneath bed)
- Bedroom 5 (Bungalow) : Sleeps 6 People – 2 x Double (bottom) & Single (top) bunks (Also a fold out couch) - Bedroom doors are within the pool gates.
LINEN - What to bring:
- Beach towels
- Bathroom towels
- Tea towels
- Fitted and flat sheets
- Pillow cases
Guests have a choice of two options:
Guests must provide their own linen and towels (fitted sheet, flat sheet, pillowcases, bathroom towel, and beach towel). We supply pillows, doonas and doona covers.
Guests can rent a clean linen set for $30 per bed (2 x pillow cases and fitted sheet). For all 10 beds, the total linen set is $300.
Guests can rent a towel set for $20 per person per stay (1x bath towel and 1x beach towel). For all 15 guests, the total towel set is $320.
If either the linen set or towel set is required for your stay, please let owner/manager know.
With multiple living zones there is plenty of space for guests to spread out and relax. A quintessential seaside residence where you can enjoy your holiday and just unwind.
This lovely home offers:
- Outdoor pool
- Sleeps 15 guests
- 5 x bedrooms
- 2 x bathrooms
- 3 x toilets
- Modern fully equipped kitchen
- Coffee machine
- Spacious laundry with washing machine, iron and ironing board
- 2 x inside dining areas
- 2 x living areas that include TVs and DVD players
- Split system heating & cooling
- Fire for the cosy winter nights
- Landscaped gardens
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Outdoor BBQ
- Pool table
- Table tennis table
- Board games (located in the cupboard in the laundry)
- Heaps of DVDs (located in the cupboard in the laundry)
- Ample parking in drive-way
- Large wrap around balcony
- Outdoor setting for 10 guests
This home will not disappoint.
Pets are allowed at the property however we ask to keep them outside only. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. Any evidence of pets being inside may incur extra cleaning fees.
Parties are not allowed and noise and music needs to be kept to a minimum due to surrounding permanent residency. There is to be no music on after 9.00pm during the week days including Sunday and after 11.00pm on Friday and Sat night. Disobeying these rules may result in losing your bond. We have permanent residents as neighbours with young kids. Disturbance to our neighbours and police involvement, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in losing your bond.
Could all guests please clean the BBQ after use, or a $50 fee will be charged.
No smoking inside. To respect our neighbours, keep noise level to a minimum at night.
If police are called or neighbour complains, this may result in a termination of your stay, and no refund on your accommodation monies.
All guests must abide by the terms and conditions that will be emailed to you before your arrival.
Check in time is 3pm and check out time is 11am. If you would like an early check in or late check out please contact owner/manager for the fees involved and availability.