Outside pets welcome with approval.
Nestled in a quiet street on the Rye/Blairgowrie border.
Driftwood offers the best of both worlds as it is located halfway between the ocean and bay beaches. The safe bay swimming beaches are just a 2 minute drive away or it is a 4 minute drive to Blairgowrie village or Rye shops.
The tastefully renovated house offers:
- Open plan living with polished floorboards in living areas.
- Airconditioner in main living area + all bedrooms.
- Coonara wood fire for cosy cooler months.
- 42" LED TV & DVD
- Dining area with seating for 8-11.
- Kitchen, fully equipped with dishwasher.
- Laundry with washing machine & dryer.
- Main bathroom with bath, separate shower and toilet.
- 2nd ensuite bathroom to master.
- Portacot and highchair
- The property is available for a maximum of 8-9 guests.
- Master Queen bedroom, ensuite includes shower and toilet, TV/DVD, split system (sleeping 2)
- Bedroom 2 with Queen bed, split system, TV/DVD (sleeping 2)
- Bedroom 3 with 2 x sets of bunk beds plus trundle (suitable for child only) (sleeping 5)
OUTDOOR FACILITIES INCLUDE:
- Outdoor entertaining deck with seating for 6, shade sail and bbq.
- Large backyard with plenty of grass for the children to play.
- Property is fully fenced and well behaved dogs are welcome with approval.
- Off street parking is available, including lock up garage perfect for car and jetski or small boat.
- Bikes and helmets for the family.
ALL TARIFFS ARE BYO LINEN. Guests BYO top and bottom sheets, pillowcases and towels.
Linen options available for $40 per bed.
Driftwood is suitable for families, mature couples or adult groups.