Holiday house in Rye
If something is 'ship-shape and Bristol fashion' it is in first-class order. Above Deck is just that! A classic beach cottage recently renovated and in perfect order
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Why would you book me?
I am small but perfectly formed
I have room for 8 guests on a budget.
I have sunny decks front and back great for entertaining
I am pet-friendly with a lovely secure rear lawned garden
If something is 'ship-shape and Bristol fashion' it is in first-class order. Above Deck is just that! A classic beach cottage recently renovated and in perfect order.
This lovely beach house is in Rye but within a 20-minute walk to the wonderful beach at Rye/Blairgowrie. With parking for at least a couple of cars, this is the perfect spot for a couple of families or a group of friends.
This three bedroomed beach house is surrounded nestled amongst Ti-Tree and has lawned areas front and rear perfect for kids and pets. Decorated in contemporary shades of blue with lovely white beachy furniture, it has all the modern comforts and plenty of space.
Centrally located it is a short walk to the ocean beach tracks and a short drive to Rye, Blairgowrie or Sorrento.
The spacious lounge dining and recently renovated kitchen has stylish furniture and is light and bright with sliding doors to a front deck, perfect for morning coffee.
There is a dining table for 6 guests seated and further seating at the kitchen bench. There are sofas centred around a 55" TV with access to Smart TV functionality and wifi gives you all the mod cons.
The three bedrooms are spacious and can accommodate up to eight guests.
- Bedroom 1 – 2 x Bunk Beds
- Bedroom 2 – Queen Bed with WIR
- Master Bedroom – Queen Bed with WIR and wall mounted 40" TV
- Ensuite with shower
- Main bathroom with bath and shower over the bath
Heating and Cooling:
- Ducted Heating
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner – main living and master bedroom
- Pedestal Fans in bedrooms
- Parking for 2 – 3 cars
Please note that the property welcomes pets with a large garden surrounding the house for pets to roam freely. Pets are welcome inside. Please bring your own bedding and bowls. Do not allow pets on furniture or beds.
Garden: The rear garden is fully fenced and is lawn.
Fencing: Fully fenced rear only with 4-6 ft fencing.
Please Note - this is self-catering accommodation the room is not serviced on a daily basis. However, all linen, towels, basic kitchen provisions and toiletries are supplied for your arrival.
- Cooling: Air conditioning (living area and Master Bedroom), Pedestal Fans
- Heating: Gas Ducted Heating
- Coffee Machine: N/A
- Entertainment: 55" TV with Smart TV functionality, 40" wall-mounted TV in Master.
- Internet: Free Unlimited Wifi
- Bathroom: Ensuite, Bath and overhead shower
- Car parking: 2-3 cars
- Outdoor: Deck and Lawn
- Distance to the beach: 1.9km 20 minute walk to Tyrone Foreshore
Activities in the area
- Beaches and Watersports
- National Parks - walking tracks,
- Peninsula Hot Springs
- Wineries and gourmet food
- Sorrento Historic Township
- Gunnamatta Horse Riding
- Holidays with pets
- Golf Groups
- Girls Getaways
- Romantic stay
THE OCEAN BLUE DIFFERENCE
OCEAN BLUE Coastal Retreats makes holiday rentals easy for guests. Every property in our portfolio has been hand picked so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, we will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
- No smoking
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Groups under 28 years of age will not be accepted.
- Guest Registration and Photo ID may be required and confirmation of booking may be subject to approval by management.
- All bookings subject to a credit card bond.