The Historic Moyne River Cottage is a two-bedroom historic cottage fronting Gipps Street, nestled among Norfolk Island pines over 150 years old.
One bedroom has a Queen sized bed, the other has two single beds. Both have en suite bathrooms.
2nd bedroom surcharge may apply if only 2 guests.
Enjoy sitting on a sun-drenched front or back veranda or by the cosy gas log fire in the sitting room.
- totally self-contained, comfortable free standing home
- fully equipped French Provincial gourmet kitchen
- dining room
- reverse cycle air-conditioning
- TV in both livingroom and sunroom, Dvd player,
- a Weber BBQ
- relaxing sunny and private courtyard garden
- your accommodation has direct access to the river and active wharf by your private side path.
This historic self contained accomodation is only 30 meters from the Moyne River. And a short walk to all Port Fairy has to offer.
Riverview Cottage is one of Port Fairy's original riverside (facing Gipps Street not the river) homes dating back to the mid 1800s. It is tranquil, romantic, luxurious and a stone's throw from the wharf, Griffith Island and Port Fairy's historic township.
We know you'll enjoy your stay!