These large two or three bedroom cabins are fitted with quality amenities and furnishings. Linen is provided to all beds and there is a TV in the main queen bedroom.
The second bedroom has either two sets of bunks (2x2) or two single beds (1x2) and the three bedroom cabin has another queen bed in the second bedroom and the smaller third bedroom has a single set of bunks (1x2).
The bathroom is spacious and well equipped. The living room has two settees, LCD TV, DVD, pay TV * and the kitchen facilities include a full sized stove and refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave.
Other inclusions are an iron, ironing board and clothes-airer and additional features include air-conditioning and a large balcony with an outdoor setting.
- Smoke free
- Reverse cycle air conditioner/heater
- Flat screen digital TV
- FOXTEL is not avaialble from the dates of 4th July-4th September
- CD and DVD players
- Two settees
- Internet - wireless
- Ceiling fan
- Bedrooms (separate from living area)
- All linen provided
- Ceiling fan
- Clock radio
- Pillows, doonas and blankets
- TV in queen bedroom
- Welcome tea, coffee, milk and sugar
- Fully self contained kitchen
- Toaster and kettle
- Cooking utensils and pots and pans
- Cutlery and crockery
- Table and chairs
- Shower (no bath)
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board, clothes-airer
- Large verandah
- Outdoor setting
2 or 3 Bedroom, Sleeps 4 or 6
These are large cabins and come in three different sleeping configuration:
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Queen
- Bedroom 2 - 2 single beds/ 2 sets of bunks(2x2 singles)
- Bedroom 1 -1 Queen
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Queen
- Bedroom 3 - 1 set of bunks (1x2 singles)
Rates are for 2 people:
Extra adults AU$25.00. Extra children AU$25.00. The room caters for a maximum of 5 adults, and a maximum of 4 children but cannot exceed 5 guests in total.