When you pay a deposit or full payment you are confirming a booking with the Accommodation according to the following booking conditions. ‘Accommodation’ means the owners, management or staff of the accommodation which you are booking.
1. The offer of accommodation, or “Tentative Booking”, lapses if you do not pay the deposit within the period stated in the accommodation deposit request. If you wish to confirm the booking after this time please ask the Accommodation to extend the date by which your deposit must be received to confirm the tentative booking. Please be aware that the Accommodation may offer the room(s) you requested to other guests after the tentative booking lapsed.
2. The Accommodation has sole responsibility to deliver the accommodation booking that your deposit is paid to confirm. Please communicate any changes or questions directly with the Accommodation.
3. You must present to the Accommodation on arrival either the same credit card which was used to make the deposit payment; or a passport; or an Australian driver’s license.
4. The Accommodation will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However, the operators reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances. If the Accommodation is not able to accommodate you as advised reasonable efforts will be made to help you to secure alternative accommodation of a comparable standard.
5. If you cancel and the Accommodation can be re-let for the period of the cancellation, or otherwise at the discretion of the Accommodation, the amount paid in advance will be returned to you less a $25 administration fee. If the Accommodation cannot be re-let any refund of your payment is at the discretion of the Accommodation operator and an additional administration fee of up to $25 may apply.
6. The Accommodation may apply additional terms and conditions by communicating these to you by email or other means prior to you paying the deposit.
7. All premises are to be left in a satisfactory clean and tidy state. In the event of excessive cleaning requirements, an extra cleaning fee may be charged to your account. Furniture, fixtures and fittings are not to be altered or moved between rooms or properties.
8. Any damage, breakage or loss of furniture, furnishings, equipment, locks or keys is to be reported immediately and paid for at cost, other than acceptable wear and tear. Please record the accommodation operator’s phone number as provided in the booking confirmation for this purpose.
9. The number of guests must not exceed the number stated on accommodation offer. Additional fees may apply for excess guests not notified to the Accommodation in advance.
10. You may only bring pets with the express permission of the Accommodation. You may only smoke inside the Accommodation with the express permission of the Accommodation.
11. The Accommodation takes no responsibility for your personal property left on the premises.
12. You must be 18 years or over and agree to take full responsibility for the temporary rental of the property.
13. The accommodation recommends that you take out appropriate travel insurance.