In line with normal accommodation provider's practice, a valid credit card is required to make a confirmed reservation and is also retained as security. In providing the credit card details, the guest accepts the following terms and conditions:
1. We may debit the guests’ credit card account for the full amount of the reservation at the time of booking and the guest acknowledges that the credit card details are retained as security for loss, damage or additional charges incurred by the guest, during their stay.
2. The guest acknowledges the minimum 5 day cancellation policy and if the reservation is cancelled a $20 administration charge will be deducted from the refund.
IMPORTANT: A declined or invalid credit card will automatically cancel the reservation. A cancelled reservation will need to be re-booked by the guest with a valid credit card. The onus is upon the guest to secure a confirmed reservation before arriving at the villas.
Once a confirmed reservation has been made, the guest accepts the following terms and conditions:
1. The onus is upon the guest to provide sufficient cancellation notice if they are not going to be able to use their booking.
2. We require a minimum 5 days notice before check-in time at 2.00 pm on the day of arrival.
3. If a guest fails to provide the required minimum notice for cancellation, there will no refund for the entire amount of the booking.
Third party websites providing online booking facilities may specify cancellation policies, which differ from the above.