Runaway from the world for two special people.
Near the top of Mt. Dandenong and snuggled away in a “secret location”, this delightful self-contained cottage built c.1920s is set in a tree fern filled one acre property between Olinda and Sassafras villages.
You might lie in bed and gaze out the big window at the forest and tree ferns…. OR perhaps laze in the spa bath then curl up by the open wood fire.
This is a wonderful, private cottage with a very special feel and encapsulates the best of the Dandenongs.
- King size bed (which can become 2 single king beds)
- Spa bath with picture window overlooking the tree ferns
- Spacious lounge room with comfortable lounge
- Open wood fire
- Gas heater
- Dining table and 2 chairs
- Loads of books and magazines
- TV/DVD and selection of DVDs to enjoy in both bedroom and loungeroom
- CD player & radio
- Cotton sheets
- Espresso coffee maker and freshly ground coffee
- A variety of interesting loose leaf teas from the famous Tea Leaves in Sassafras
- Kitchen with a full cooker, gas cooktop and microwave
- Quality bed linen and towels
- A generous supply of luscious breakfast ingredients
- Beautiful toiletries
- Outdoor chairs and table
- Wireless Internet Access – try not to need it!
A Cottage in the Forest is a perfect retreat for one lucky couple.
Tariff for Cottage in the Forest
The tariff includes a generous Continental Breakfast Hamper and eggs. At the time of booking you can choose to add full breakfast provisions for $20 per couple per day if you wish.
Mon-Thurs $295 per couple/night; $590 for 2 nights.
Friday & Sat $680 per couple
Sat & Sun $680 per couple
5, 6 & 7 day packages incl. breakfast for first 2 days are available. Please check our Rates page.
Single Fri or Sun when available $340. No single Saturday nights thank you.
10% discount for 4 night stays or more mid-week ($100 extra couple per night)