Boutique accommodation in Olinda
Expansive and stylish - this beautiful modern Country House just 3kms from Olinda Village in the Dandenong Ranges offers you the gift of beauty, space and time to be at peace with each other in nature.
10 acres of exceptional gardens are the setting for this elegant house where you can come alone or bring your friends and family to enjoy a time of just being together, celebrating the joy of friendship and special occasions.
Beechmont house is spacious. It has four bedrooms, two with ensuite new bathrooms – the largest of these offering you an indulgent deep bath. These two bedrooms have kingsize beds, one of which can be split if required. From here there is a spacious lounge area looking out to the gardens. Furnished with white leather lounges, comfortable cushions for lying on while watching TV, or curled up reading a book, this is a simple, light filled space of beautiful proportions.
As you first enter the house you come through a large undercover outdoor area – great for pre-dinner drinks or a casual BBQ. There is a casual dining area, a second cosy dining room, a large and very well equipped kitchen and then through to the beautiful living room which overlooks the Rhyll in the garden, down the hillside to the pond. Parquet flooring, comfortable lounge, a big coffee table filled with wonderful books on art, history, gardens and travel – a space to enjoy in any season.
There are two further bedrooms, one with a queen bed, an ensuite bathroom which opens into a dressing room and then through to a fourth bedroom with a double bed. These bedrooms are closed unless being booked by you for your stay as there is so much space in this wonderful retreat you won’t miss the extra bedrooms.
There is of course, wifi, air conditioning, central heating, a Coonara fire in the dining/kitchen and an open fire in the lounge room for winter.
Beechmont Garden Retreat is a place to take time – to talk, to dream, to enjoy the birds, smell the flowers and explore the nooks and crannies of this amazing garden. The garden is open to garden tours from time to time and there will often be gardeners working around the property, though we will let the gardeners know you are staying.
- 4 bedrooms - as follows:
* The main bedroom has a kingsize bed, an ensuite bathroom and huge window overlooking the garden. Built in robes if you are coming for a long time – you wish!
*The second bedroom also has a king bed and an adjoining bathroom.
* There are two bedrooms in another wing of the house - one with a queen bed, one a double bed. There is a bathroom for these two bedrooms to share and a walk in robe.
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 living rooms – stylishly furnished
- Spacious kitchen fully equipped for your masterchef evenings leading to the dining table
- A casual sitting/dining room overlooking the gardens
- A formal lounge room with an outlook to the garden
- A formal dining room in the centre of the house with bookshelves filled with reading matter for your relaxation
- Sun-filled outdoor sitting area which opens off the entrance and is undercover. This is where you will find the BBQ.
- TV/DVD and selection of DVDs
- CD player & radio
- Quality bed linen and towels
- A generous supply of luscious breakfast ingredients
- Beautiful toiletries
- Central heating throughout the house and air conditioning where needed.
- A large Coonara wood burning fire is near the kitchen and casual dining area – toasty on winter days.
- Wireless Internet Access - try not to need it, but if you must ……
No pets allowed at Beechmont, thank you. We do have other properties that welcome your pet, please ask when booking.
Long stays are also welcome.
We can assist you to arrange guided walks, or runs through the local area, Yarra Valley Winery Tours, dinner bookings - just ask when booking.
Tariff for Beechmont
Includes a generous continental breakfast hamper
Mon-Thurs $510 4 guests per night
Friday & Sat $1220 for 4 guests for two nights
Sat & Sun $1220 for 4 guests for two nights.
Additional guests are charged $100 for the use of an extra bedroom. Maximum tariff for any stay is $200 in the third bedroom, $100 in the 4th bedroom.
5, 6 & 7 day packages which include a welcome pack are available. Please check our Rates page.
Single Friday or Sunday when available $610.
No single Saturday nights thank you.
Please enquire about our function fees if you wish to use the property for a celebration, or private dinner, workshop or meeting space. We can arrange the whole event if you would like some help.
The owners of Beechmont have a fabulous florist shop in Melbourne, so just ask!!