Carrelly Cottage sits high in the hills with far reaching views all the way to Wilsons Prom but just 10 minutes from Leongatha on a paved road. The cottage has it's own private garden with a larger two acres of gardens.
With the owners next door there is plenty of privacy but with the security of knowing that someone is available should you need anything. There are two bedrooms upstairs with accommodation for a maximum of five people.
Downstairs there is a kitchenette, lounge, dining area, and bathroom, with a deck for enjoying the view. All rooms have large windows to let in the light with views of either the distant hills or the garden.
Built in the style of the original school house, the cottage is nestled in its own private garden. The cottage is self contained with the two bedrooms located on the first floor and living areas on the lower level. One to five people can be accommodated.
Accommodation Features Include:
- Private deck with expansive views
- All rooms are light and airy
- Slow combustion wood fire
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- All linen provided
- TV, DVD, CD and radio
- Books and magazines to browse
- Kitchenette for meal preparation
- Teas and plunger coffee
- One queen bedroom and one with two singles
- All rooms with garden or distant views
- Safe parking
- Smoking outside only
- Not suitable for pets
- Reception for major telecommunications