Perfectly Located at the Gateway to the Mornington Peninsula. Self-contained Boutique Apartment with Private Entrance. Suitable for corporate stays, long or short breaks or romantic weekends away.
- Quality linen
- Guest robes
En suite Shower Room:
- Luxury Bath Sheets and Towels
- Hair dryer
- Comfy Settee
- Dining Table and Chair
- LCD Television
- DVD Player with a selection of DVD's
- Wi Fi International Digital Radio/Alarm
- Selection of games and books
- Ceiling Fan Wireless
- Internet Access (on request)
Fully equipped Kitchen:
- Glass Hob
- Iron/Ironing Board
Generous Breakfast Hamper for the first morning:
Local Bacon, Free Range Eggs, Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Orange Juice, Fresh Milk, Yogurt, Fresh Cob Loaf, Selection of Jams, House Made Muesli, Cereal, Season Fruit, A Selection of Teas, Ground Coffee, Biscuits, Chocolates
- Outside table and chairs
- Smoking Prohibited Indoors (provision in private courtyard)
- My husband Ray and I (Ally) have designed our new B and B to be a home away from home.
- You have the freedom to cook your own breakfast, from the selection of goodies in your hamper and fridge, at whatever time you want .
- If you have any special requests, we will always be happy to try and meet them.
- We hope you will love Mornington and our beautiful peninsula as much as we do.
- Quiet residential street set near the top of Beleura Hill
- Walking distance into Mornington
- Walking distance to the beach and golf club
- A short drive to the Mornington Peninsula Wineries
- A short drive to many fruit farms and the cheese factory
- Close to Mornington Brewery
- Boating and fishing available from our little harbour
- Fabulous restaurants and coffee bars
- Mornington Racecourse is 5 minutes away