Alpine Ridge - stunning vista of Mt Buller & Mt Stirling
Newly listed 5 bedroom property sitting high on Alpine Ridge. Wake up to magnificent views of Mt Buller from most bedrooms and living areas.
If you are looking for somewhere to kick back after a full days skiing or boarding this property offers the space for 12 - 13 to relax in comfort. Open plan living encompasses plenty of sofa area around fire, additional lounging area in adjacent sunroom, dining to seat 12. Full kitchen with 6 burner stove and gas oven. Additional Living area for kids or adults to retreat. Well equipped drying room with plenty of hanging and boot space, plus ski and board storage.
All rooms are heated. There is reverse cycle aircon in the living area for instant heat plus a wood fire in main living area with plenty of wood supplied.
There are 2 Queen bedrooms, 1 double bedroom plus 2 Tri Bunk Rooms. All linen and towels provided. This property has been recently renovated and all beds, pillows and bedding is new.
Three ensuites plus a main bathroom and an additional powder room. Washing machine and laundry facilities.
The front of the property overlooks Mt Buller and surrounding ranges. The rear balcony looks west to the ranges of The Paps. BBQ facilities offered all year round with seating on front and rear balconies.
Enjoy watching the sunset over The Paps and wild life of abundant kangaroos and deer grazing on the property. Wake to the sun rising over Mt Buller and the start of a new perfect day....
Mt Buller Gates are just a few minutes away. The Mill Inn - Italian Restaurant and Bar is situated at the bottom of the road and The Sebel nearby also offers meals.
The Paps is perfect for Executive Groups, family or extended families.
Sleeps 12 -13.
- Spacious living rooms with magnificent views to Mt Buller
- Bedroom 1 with Q/S bed,
- Bedroom 2 with Q/S bed
- Bedroom 3 with Double Bed and Ensuite
- Bedroom 4 with Tri Bunk and Ensuite
- Bedroom 5 with Tri Bunk and Ensuite (plus additional trundle if requested)
- Main bathroom
- Additional Powder Room
- Well appointed kitchen with 6 Burner Gas stove and Oven
- Dining area to seat 10 - 12
- Sunroom adjacent to main living area
- Two large balconies one one facing West for sunsets and one facing Mt Buller East
- Wood fire plus reverse cycle aicon plus heating in bedrooms
- Additional Living area for kids or parents retreat
- Large drying area and snowboard and ski storage areas
- Plenty of off street parking
- Only minutes to Mt Buller entry gates
- Mill Inn Restaurant at the bottom of the road
- Plenty of Wildlife in your garden