NO ARRIVALS ON A SATURDAY!
Sleeps 10 - 18
Very comfortable and well appointed European Style Lodge located in Alpine Ridge with magnificent views to Mt Buller and the mountains. Outdoor decks to take in this vista include seating and BBQ facilities.
This accommodation is open plan living with 2 bedrooms downstairs and a mezzanine overlooking the lounge area.
This Lodge can also has an additional 2 Units attached to increase the sleeping numbers if needed. (see below)
There is a large comfortable lounge with slow combustion fire with adjacent dining area. Walk up one level to a large spacious open plan TV room, informal dining and well appointed kitchen with plenty of storage.
A well designed property if you are looking for true alpine accommodation.
Mill Inn Italian restaurant and bar at bottom of the road.
Alpine Stag lodge Unit 1 and Alpine Stage Lodge Unit 2 (both sleeping 4 guests) can be combined to accommodate larger groups.
All linen & towels provided
- Open Plan Living
- Large dining table seats 10 with extra table for 8
- Bedroom 1 with Q/S bed, W.I.R. and drying room / wardrobe and panel heating
- Bedroom 2 with 2 sets of bunks plus panel heating
- Main bathroom downstairs including toilet
- Mezzanine Floor with 2 x double size beds and private balcony plus drying area and large desk - this area warmed by downstairs wood fire so very cosy
- Additional main bathroom upstairs plus toilet
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Flat Screen TV, CD Player, Turntable
- Spacious outdoor deck off family area with BBQ
- Amazing views
- Plenty of parking
- Close to Mt Buller Gates