We are located in the heart of the legal precinct in the Melbourne CBD area. Our location is second to none in accessibility and safety. There are free tram stops right at the building entrance, train stations one block away, and numerous lanes, restaurants and cafes well within walking distance of our apartment.
Guests will have access to 2 well-appointed bedrooms, one with queen size bed and one with a double-size bed. Both bedrooms have closets to store clothing and belongings. One of the bedrooms also has a work-space desk. The apartment also has:
1. Bathroom - amenities (including body wash and shampoo) will be fully provided for all guests
2. Living room with sofa, 55' HD TV with Netflix
3. Wifi for internet access
4. Kitchen with stovetop, fridge and freezer
5. In-built dishwasher
6. Balcony with astroturf (smoking only permitted on balcony with all windows/sliding doors shut tight)
7. Well-equipped gymnasium on the 1st floor
8. Rooftop pool/barbeque pit on the top floor
9. The Williams lounge/reading/meeting area on the 1st floor
If this is the first time you're visiting Melbourne, are unsure as to how to get around, or need recommendations for food/entertainment venues, please do not hesitate to ask us! If you are visiting from overseas/out of state and have specific restaurants/places that you would like to visit that require reservations, please let us know after booking with us and we will be happy to make those reservations for you.
Your usual house rules apply here -
1. No smoking in the apartment is allowed. Smoking is allowed on the balcony with the balcony doors closed.
2. Please adhere to a respectable level of cleanliness. Should you wish to use the kitchen, please wash up after yourselves. The carpet should be kept clean at all times.
3. Please treat the furniture/items in the apartment with utmost care. Guests will be held liable for any damage/missing items, accidental or otherwise.
4. In all other regards, please treat our apartment as you would for your own house. Costs for any damages to the apartment made by guests, superficial or otherwise, will be passed on to those responsible.
You will be provided a checkin sheet with additional details upon check- in.
Being in the heart of the CBD and legal precinct, our location not only grants full security (with the Supreme Court, Magistrate's Court, County Court and Family Court all literally opposite the road), but also convenient access to many entertainment, restaurant and laneway venues, including but not limited to:
1. Hardware Lane
2. Melbourne Central
3. Queen Victoria Market
4. QV Shopping Center
5. Emporium Shopping Center
6. H&M at GPO
7. Bourke Street malls
9. Princess Theatre/Regent Theatre
10. Flinders lane
11. DFO at Southern Cross
12. Crown Casino
13. South Wharf (DFO, many restaurants along the pier)
15. Etihad Stadium
16. Hamer Hall (concert venue)
17. South Yarra (via Flagstaff Station - just 4 stops away)
All these locations and more (with the exception of South Yarra) are well within walking distance of The Williams. You will never have to worry about paying expensive taxi fares to get to these places.
We are located a stone's throw away from Flagstaff Train Station, which operates on all weekdays. From Flagstaff, common tourist destinations such as St Kilda beach, Brighton Beach and South Yarra are readily accessible (please do not hesitate to ask us for further directions if necessary). Taxis are also readily available along the street entrance of the building.
Trams run along both William Street (right at the entrance of the apartment) and along Bourke Street (1 block down from the apartment). All trams are free of charge within the CBD area, thus making it even more convenient to access the rest of the CBD if you don't want to walk.