The sound of the sea... 150m to the beach!
An inviting retreat awaits you at Mirador where you can totally relax... close enough to hear the waves on the shore! Incredible location, just 150m to the sands of McCrae beach and a three minute walk to the stylish McCrae cafes and restaurants, including the newly renovated "Pavillion". Enjoy the short walk to McCrae yacht club, lighthouse, playground and historic McCrae Homestead.
This character-filled property could easily become your private beach retreat! Sleeping a maximum of 8 guests, the property is well designed for privacy and comfortable accommodation. It is set on a private block, with the seasonal Coburn Creek quietly trickling along the side of the property. The property has ducted heating upstairs and downstairs.
Mirador offers the following living spaces at street level (upstairs):
- Comfortable, open-plan living featuring high ceilings and plenty of light
- Separate dining area with seating for 8
- Fully equipped kitchen with new oven/stove, microwave, dishwasher and large fridge/freezer
- Spacious sunken lounge with 42 inch plasma, DVD player, CD player and delightful open fire. Door leads onto decking with outdoor table and tranquil views
- Bedrooms 1 and 2
- Laundry with washing machine and additional fridge
- Renovated bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet
Out the lounge room door an external staircase leads downstairs to:
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 (with ensuite), includes tea and coffee making facilities. (Perfect accommodation for grandparents/ teenagers or couples requiring privacy).
- Bedroom 1: Main Queen bed (upstairs) with bay views and split system (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 2: 2 x singles (upstairs) (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 3: 1 x single, 1 x trundle, TV (downstairs) (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 4: 1 x double bed (downstairs) (sleeps 2)
- Ensuite bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity.
Outside facilities include:
- Shady deck with lovely treetop and creek views (seasonal), outdoor seating for 8 and gas BBQ.
- Off street driveway parking for one car + carport for another car. Room for boat/ jet ski.
- Rustic, scenic block with babbling creek. Please note the creek and yard are unfenced so may not suit families with young children.
All this, just a short stroll to the picturesque sands and cafes of sought after McCrae.
Walk to the Pavillion Cafe or McCrae Lighthouse!
ALL TARIFFS ARE BYO LINEN. Guests BYO top and bottom sheets, pillowcases, towels and teatowels.
Linen options available for $40 per bed.