Welcome to Allambi Apartments, where you can holiday in well presented, quiet apartment accommodation. Sunny, modern 1 and 2 bedroom Lakes Entrance apartments are close to the Lakes Entrance CBD, Lakes and 90 Mile Beach. If you're looking for Lakes Entrance Accommodation, then look no further, we have everything to make your stay enjoyable.
1 foldout bed per apartment is available for $15 per night
- AAA (RACV) 3.5 star rating
- Solar heated swimming pool
- Fully self contained apartments (absolutely everything)
- Spacious, affordable 1 & 2 bedroom apartments
- Big screen TV's in every apartment!
- Dishwasher, washing machine & dryer in all apartments
- 300 metres from the Esplanade, Lakes Entrance
- Quiet, no noisy traffic, Ideal Lakes Entrance location
- Short walk to shops, clubs, beach, lakes & activities
- Electric barbeques plus outdoor entertaining area near pool
- Gas wok burner and crab cooker near BBQ area
- FULL undercover car parking
- Secure off-street boat parking (limited)
- Wi-Fi Internet access, Free! (802.11b/g)
- Games room (pool table, pin ball & PC with free internet)
- Ground floor apartments, if available, on request
- Free unlimited DVD Hire & big screen TV's in all Apartments!
- All linen and towels are provided
- All Apartments are NO smoking
- No pets allowed
Local Activities include:
- Golf - 2 great golf courses.
- Fishing, "Mako Fishing Charters" for offshore or lake fishing can be arranged. Fishing rods, bait and tackle can be hired close by. Lakes Entrance boasts fantastic fishing in lakes, oceans or rivers. We are also the gateway to the largest navigable inland lake system in Australia and is said to be home to the largest fishing fleet in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Boat hire for many different size boats is also available
- Bicycles can be hired, and there are cycleways to explore, there are a number of town, lakes and beach walks and bike rides
- Swimming...Main Beach is patrolled over summer. You can be as active as you want or just laze on the beautiful Ninety Mile beach.
- Lakes cruises www.lakes-explorer.com.au
- Bowls & Mini Golf, Squash
- Buchan Caves,
- Bush walks
- Rail Trail
- Museums and galleries.
- Horse riding
Lakes Entrance is home to many bakeries (try a famous scallop pie), cafes and restaurants and is known as the Seafood Capital of Australia. There's lots to keep you occupied and amused for either a short or long stay but feel free to laze your days away if you need to just relax and take it easy!
Exploring our beautiful Gippsland Lakes
ECO-TOURS and WATER-TAXI: Book on phone 04585 11438 or SMS
Email: just click on email@example.com
Sea-Safari Eco-tours (1 or 2 hour) depart from the Post Office Jetty when weather is suitable.Water-taxi available to Flagstaff Jetty, Barrier Landing, Rigby Island or other locations. Sit-in kayaks available for hire.
Eating out in Lakes Entrance
Ferryman’s Seafood Café is a unique seafood dining venue in Victoria’s Seafood capital Lakes Entrance. A floating café/restaurant, Ferryman’s is set amongst the fishing fleet of Lakes Entrance in the heart of the Gippsland Lakes. Experience the freshest seafood and produce from the local area. Ferryman’s is renowned for offering some of the finest seafood dining in Victoria. The upstairs café/restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner daily and is managed by Frauke Steedman who has international experience and hails from Germany. Sit on our sunny decks all day or dine as the sun sets over the beautiful waters of Lakes Entrance.
Venture up the stairs to the cosy and inviting world of Miriam's Restaurant. With our house made food, cold beers, exotic cocktails and local wines, we are a beacon of hospitality on Victoria's East Coast. Take in the fabulous lake views or enjoy our colourful local artwork. Open 7 nights a week for dinner.