Note: Variances can be agreed on but only by arrangement with the owner in writing.
If arrival is one month or less from booking date, full payment, non-refundable, is required to secure the booking. Payment of the rental amount constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
A Deposit is non-refundable and is required to secure the booking. Payment of the rental amount constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Balance of the rental amount must be received in full one month prior to arrival. If not Rejuvenate Stays reserves the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re-let it.
All credit card transactions will be processed in Australian Dollars. Please note any International transfer fees will need to be paid by the guest in addition to rental charge.
All Cancellations will incur a $150 Administration Fee.
If the booking is cancelled two months or more prior to commencement date, any deposit will be refunded minus the Administration Fee.
If the booking is cancelled less than two months prior to commencement date any refund is subject to a confirmed re-booking of the premises for the total period booked, or, if the property is re-let, a full refund will be given less $150 cancellation fee.
Every effort will be made to ensure the property is available as booked. However we reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
Conditions of Letting
To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions.
- Number of guests should not exceed the number stated on the Booking Confirmation or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Our rates are based on twin share. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed in advance and for the use of additional bedrooms. Overcrowding is illegal in Victoria and will result in all occupants being evicted from the house immediately.
- A $500 security deposit must be paid at least 5 days prior to your arrival. This will then be returned upon inspection of the property after your departure. If we need to make a claim against your security deposit it covers an amount up to $1000. It is designed to cover any additional costs incurred including but not limited to, any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared etc.
- Use of Premises: The premises are let for holiday/short term residential purposes ONLY and only for the period stated on the booking form. NO weddings, parties, or large gatherings are allowed unless agreed to by Rejuvenate Stays prior to booking. Any type of function, party or large get together will incur a penalty of $1000 plus any extra charges incurred such as cleaning, and guests may be asked to vacate the premises. If in doubt, please ask at time of booking to avoid a potentially difficult situation later.If you intend to use the property for other non-residential purposes uses such as commercial use, meetings, filming and photography etc (even if someone may be staying at the property while this is going on) this MUST be disclosed at time of initial booking. Normal tariffs will NOT apply and a specific quote for this purpose must be obtained. A penalty of $1000 will be imposed if this type of use is not disclosed when booking.
- Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the tenant’s responsibility during their stay and replacement or repair charges will apply. Any loss of keys will incur a $50 replacement charge and any loss of scanners will incur a $150 replacement fee if not otherwise specified.
- Arrival: The premises are available from 2:00pm on day of arrival. You will be advised of access arrangements in the booking confirmation. Please contact Rejuvenate Stays a few days before your arrival for your access code and final instructions. These will be given once the Bond form is returned.
- Departure: Checkout time is 10:00am, unless prior arrangements have been made. On departure please turn off all lights and ensure all windows and doors are locked. Please wash and put away all dishes and place all rubbish in allocated bins on vacating and please put bins out for collection. If you do not depart strictly at 10:00am, unless otherwise specified, you will incur a fee of $50 per hour.
- Disturbance to neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
- Pets Policy (designated properties only)
Strictly no pets allowed that have not been advised to us prior to arrival in any of our Pet friendly properties. Please check again if your property allows pets. The onus of responsibility is on the pet owner to advise us of this.
Strictly no pets indoors thank you. Tenants should agree to keep their pets under control at all times, so that they don’t disturb other tenants and their guests. We require tenants to clean up after their pets, both outside the apartment, and in all common areas of the property. Please do not leave pets unsupervised for an unreasonable period of time as they do become distressed. We request that dogs be on a leash at all times outside of the property. Any breach will incur a deduction from the Bond
The only exception is Colour Pop in Fitzroy. Pets are allowed indoors however they are not allowed at any time to be on the beds or furniture. Pet owners will need to ensure extra cleaning is done to remove any traces of their pets, both inside and outside the house. If our cleaners need to clean up after your pets, excess cleaning fees will be passed on to you – this may include replacement of linen if it is found your pets have been inside on any beds, and any extra treatments necessary, so please allow the extra time to clean well before you leave.
- House supplies – All premises are fully equipped. A small complimentary supply only of kitchen/ bathroom necessities (detergent/soap etc) is provided. Any further supplies are the guest’s responsibility.
- Guests Property –No responsibility is taken for guests’ personal property left on or near the premises. Doors and windows at the premises should be secured at ALL times. If guests’ property is found, any costs associated with returning the goods will be at the guests’ expense.
- Liability – No liability is accepted for any injury, debt, damage, loss, delay, expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events beyond the accommodation provider’s control
- Guests must use the outdoor shower to rinse off any excess mud, dirt or sand before entering the house. (Applicable properties only) Please check with us if you are unsure if you are staying in one of these properties.
- Barbeques – Where a barbeque is supplied at a property, it should already be clean at the beginning of your stay – you must let us know straight away if this is not the case, as if it is dirty at the end of your stay you may be charged for its cleaning. Leaving a clean barbeque is part of your checkout procedure. We try to have the gas bottle filled adequately at all times, however on occasions this may be missed. If you run out of gas then please get it refilled or swapped at a service station, and we will happily refund you (receipts must be provided of course!).
- The description of the premises is given in good faith and no responsibility for misinterpretation will be accepted. No refund is given if you are not satisfied with your accommodation.
- Any breach of the above conditions permits the owner to refuse the key, or immediately terminate the occupancy with forfeiture of your rent.
- Please advise us of any issues you may discover within an hour of check in so any problems can be checked and rectified if necessary. No refunds of rental money will be considered after departure without this notification