This stylish and spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is in a fantastic inner city location just 10km from the heart of the CBD and within the shopping and restaurant precincts of Camberwell Junction and Glenferrie Road. Located on the 2nd floor it offers a private balcony to take in the luscious tree canopies and the quiet streetscape below. Sit out with your coffee and paper and take it all in or make the most of the George Foreman Grill BBQ.
This enchanting gem in a highly sought after location which has everything you need for a family holiday or an Executive stay. Self-cater for yourself easily in the large kitchen with serving window and sit down to a meal in the dining room or head out to one of the many local restaurants and well-known bars such as the Auburn Hotel.
Secure off street parking and a parking permit is available upon request. The Ivy is close to public transport, a tram stop can be found within 160m, a 2 minute walk (Tooronga Rd/Riversdale Rd) and Auburn Train station is just a 1 km stroll.
Renovating, relocating, between house sales? We would welcome you for stays of up to 3 months. Ask us about our monthly rates and cleaning services.
Fully stocked kitchen with Nescafe dolce gusto coffee machine, microwave, ceramic cooktop, pots and pans, dishwasher. Comfy couch, large Samsung LED TV with Bluetooth Pioneer sound system, Optus Fetch TV, iPod Dock with CD Player and radio, Free Wi-Fi, a portable heater in both bedrooms, split system in the lounge room with heating and cooling and laundry with washing machine & dryer. A parking permit is available upon request.
Smoking is permitted in the outside area but is strictly not allowed inside the apartment.
Bedroom Configuration, Linen and towels supplied.
Bedroom 1 – Queen bed with Ensuite
Bedroom 2 – 2 single beds or a king bed.
Please request the following items to hire prior to your stay
- A fold out bed: $75
- A porta cot and high chair: no charge but you must supply your own linen for the porta cot.
Bathroom 1 – Shower & Toilet
Ensuite – Shower over bath and toilet
Auburn Train Station: 1km, 13 min walk
Tram - Tooronga Rd/Riversdale Rd (Stop 37): 150m, 2 min walk
There are so many local attractions, here we go:
- Melbourne CBD: 13km, 30 min by train.
- Camberwell Sunday Markets which offer Melbourne widest range of vintage and antique clothing & goods, there is seriously something for everyone: 1.5km, 18 min walk
- Stockland’s Tooronga Shopping Centre: 2.5 km, 7 min drive (without traffic)
- Riversdale Hotel off Auburn Road for a great local feed: 300m, 5 min walk
- ‘Hello Sailor’ a sought after local café on Auburn Road for Brunch and a delicious Coffee: 1km, 11 min walk
- A casual dinner with the kids at ‘Auburn Road Pizza’: 400m, 6 min walk
- A local favourite for a fancy candlelit and romantic dinner at ‘Porgies & Mr Jones’: 400m, 6 min walk.
- Jam factory on Chapel Street- enjoy a relaxed evening of food, drinks and a movie: 6.5 km to the.
- The Coles Group Head office in Tooronga: 2 km, 6 min drive