Getaway with a group in spacious comfort at Camellia Lodge. Ideally situated in the heart of Harrietville this well equipped family home comfortably sleeps 12 guests in 3.5 bedrooms.
The fully equipped kitchen features absolutely everything you could need to whip up a gourmet feast for the family and overlooks the open plan living & dining.
The stunning 8 place timber dining table, with space & extra seating for 12 is the ideal place to catch up after a day enjoying all that Harrietville has to offer.
Your own coffee machine and loads of appliances help out in the kitchen.
The warm & cosy living area features TV/DVD/CD and an enclosed wood fire to relax by. You will spend hours around the fabulous coffee table with built in board games and enjoy the ambience created by plenty of natural light & vaulted timber ceilings.
The living area opens out on to the surrounding verandah with gas bbq and dining table as well as relaxing chairs to take in every inch of sunlight and the breathtaking mountain views.
- Fully self contained house
- Sleeps 16
- Queen bed in master bedroom
- Queen bed in 2nd bedroom
- Single bunk in 2nd bedroom
- Double bottom/single top bunk in 3rd bedroom
All bedding is provided including doonas, blankets & pillows. You just provide your sheets & towels or have them provided for a small charge.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Coffee machine - automatic
- Cooktop - electric
- Fridge - full size
- Oven/stove - electric
- Digital flat screen TV/DVD
- Bedding provided - BYO Linen
- Electric blankets
- Bath - standard
- Shower - separate
- Toilet - in bathroom
- Toilet - ensuite
- Toilet - separate
- Private laundry
- Clothes dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Laundry Trough
- Washing machine - top loader
- Washing line
- BBQ - 4 burner gas
- Outdoor setting
- Off street parking
- Wood fire - enclosed
- Heating - electric wall
- Ceiling fans
- Mountain Views
- Close to town centre
Full laundry facilities also help make this house perfect for families or groups looking for a home away from home.
Harrietville - the hidden gem of the High Country
Camellia Lodge offers all you will need to stay entertained but you should also enjoy the magnificent natural surrounds that Harrietville offers.
This beautiful, peaceful town also offers plenty of entertainment and excitement!
Perhaps you could stroll down to the old swimming hole for a dip and a BBQ of fresh fish you've caught. 'Tronoh Lake' has a jetty for fishing & dipping your toes in as well as a pontoon for the adventurous swimmer or you could just find a private spot along the River. Make your way back past the ice creamery for a home made ice cream and a play at the park. While your at it check out the historical museum before stopping off at one of the cafes for a fantastic coffee. As the sun sets over the mountains, relax on the balcony of one of two hotels and sip a glass of local wine.
Looking for something a little more adventurous, take the world famous walk to Mt Feathertop. Or maybe one of the more gentle paths?
Cycle the Great Alpine Road or head up to Hotham for some skiing or mountain biking. Fishing, hiking, tubing, 4WDing, if you\\'re only staying for the weekend, you''ll be back!
And of course, there is plenty to explore out of Harrietville with Bright just 25kms away. Acclaimed wineries and restaurants are within your reach. Then you can visit Milawa, Beechworth, even take the easy drive to Falls Creek.
We can also assist with any little extras you would like. Maybe a local continental breakfast or platter hamper, a surprise for that special someone, in-house massage, activity bookings.....just ask!
Affordable snow holidays
- Harrietville is the ideal base for your skiing holiday.
- We can arrange your gear and passes before you arrive, all you need to do is get fitted out!
- Book with us and receive a 15% discount on adult ski/board hire or pair with chain hire or bus tickets and receive 20%!
- The snowball express departs daily to Mt Hotham and you can get everything here before you go.
- Mt Buffalo and Falls Creek are just a short drive away.
- There is plenty of great places to eat and play every night with affordable meals and good old fashioned hospitality.
- That means you save time and money! What more could you ask for?
- After a hard day on the mountain indulge in a luxurious foot massage in your own accommodation, by arrangement.