Centrally located in the town of Halls Gap, Como Villa is the epitome of country living with a contemporary and stylish flair. Set against the beautiful backdrop of the Grampians, guests will surely enjoy the easy ten minute walk to the centre of town where you will find shops, restaurants and cafés.
This two-storey self-contained townhouse is luxuriously decorated with designer pieces and furnished in a combination of leather and timber. The three bedrooms, with all the linens included, have the capacity to sleep a maximum of six people.
After a day of exploring the area, guests can relax in one of the three bathrooms, two of which have double spas. Guests may also opt to lounge around the entertainment center and watch a movie. Cooking will be a breeze in the modern kitchen furnished with all the necessary equipment. A barbecue is also available for those who prefer outdoor dining. Guests who plan to stay longer need not worry about bringing heavy luggage because a washer and a dryer are available.
- Three bedrooms, two with queen beds, third with two king size singles
- Modern fully equipped kitchen including microwave, dishwasher and all cooking facilities
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning, stereo, TV and DVD with a selection of entertainment
- Three bathrooms, including two double spas
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer, all linen supplied
- BBQ, lock up garage with direct internal access