Banksia Cottage comfortably accommodates up to five.
- Split system heating and cooling.
- A wood fire, with wood provided.
- Foxtel, games, magazines, CDs and DVDs.
- Two bedrooms with queen sized beds. A movable single bed is also available.
- Linen, towels, toiletries, tea and coffee all provided.
- Fully equipped kitchen including electric stove top & oven, and microwave..
- Private covered rear deck and outdoor barbecue - where you will often be joined by cockatoos, kookaburras and kangaroos.
- Covered off-street parking.
We take pride in offering comfortable amenities. Halls Gap hosts the Grampians Jazz Festival, Gourmet Weekend, Grampians Wildflower Festival, Grampians Texture, Halls Gap Film Festival and other special weekends. Banksia Cottage is well placed for guests who want to take part in any of these and it is a perfect base for accessing the bush walking tracks for which the Grampians are justly famous. Begin your day with a 10 minute stroll through the National Park along Fyan’s Creek to the Visitors’ Centre where you can take coffee as you plan your day’s activities.