Cottage in Halls Gap
Banksia Cottage is a small comfortable house, beside the National Park, on the banks of Fyan’s creek. It is situated on the valley floor between the Serra and Mt. William Ranges. The Halls Gap township is nearby.
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Banksia Cottage comfortably accommodates up to five.
- Split system heating and cooling.
- A wood fire, with wood provided.
- Foxtel, games, magazines, CDs and DVDs.
- Two bedrooms with queen sized beds. A movable single bed is also available.
- Linen, towels, toiletries, tea and coffee all provided.
- Fully equipped kitchen including electric stove top & oven, and microwave..
- Private covered rear deck and outdoor barbecue - where you will often be joined by cockatoos, kookaburras and kangaroos.
- Covered off-street parking.
We take pride in offering comfortable amenities. Halls Gap hosts the Grampians Jazz Festival, Gourmet Weekend, Grampians Wildflower Festival, Grampians Texture, Halls Gap Film Festival and other special weekends. Banksia Cottage is well placed for guests who want to take part in any of these and it is a perfect base for accessing the bush walking tracks for which the Grampians are justly famous. Begin your day with a 10 minute stroll through the National Park along Fyan’s Creek to the Visitors’ Centre where you can take coffee as you plan your day’s activities.