Beautiful property on the foreshore among wooded trees with wide open spaces and very private! Just a short track through the woods to a sandy beach!
Water views from the main bedroom, two bathrooms and kitchen!
There is also an uncovered outdoor eating area.
Look for kangaroos in the paddock at twilight, a resident echidna, and laughing kookaburras before sunset.
Light-filled renovated house with polished floorboards, high ceilings, old-style (early 1900) ambience with modern conveniences.
2 queen bedrooms, and 2 other bedrooms with bunk beds. Configuration as follows:
Bedroom configurations are as follows:
• Bedroom 1: 1 queen bed
• Bedroom 2: 1 queen bed with ensuite
• Bedroom 3: 2 bunk beds (sleeps 4)
• Bedroom 4: 1 bunk bed (sleeps 2)
2 bathrooms, one with a bath. Both with showers.
Kitchen includes microwave, real expresso coffee machine, electric kettle, oven, fridge, condiments, washing machine.
Cooling fans. Ceiling fans in 2 bedrooms.
Linen and towels are included – one less thing to pack!
Baby portacot and high chair available at no extra charge (please clean, and pack up after use).
Surrounding garden and 2 acres are yours to enjoy. We encourage you to enjoy walks in the local bush area.
Walk to shops including great bakery, takeaway and coffee shop. Also great for bike rides and nature rambles!
The property is is a world away from the crowds but still close enough to the action!
It's the country so expect crisp and cool evenings with lots of stars. Bring slippers or thick socks for indoors and coat for evenings (even in summer).
It's a unique ambience for an enchanting experience!
SOME THINGS TO NOTE IF YOU WISH TO BOOK THIS PROPERTY:
• SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: the property sleeps up to 10, but this number includes children in bunk beds, so it’s suitable for FAMILIES.
A booking of 9 or 10 adults is NOT possible for the indoor space available.
• PARTIES AND EVENTS: This property is not suitable for parties, celebrations, events, and gatherings of extra visitors than the number as booked.
• SCHOOLIES GROUPS AND GUESTS UNDER 25: No "schoolies" celebrations bookings. Guests under age 25 must be with a parent or guardian who are also staying at the property with them the whole time.
• PETS: Pets are welcome outdoors. There’s an outside kennel, a separate dog run and separate paddock fencing.
Check fencing according to the size of your dog.
*Please do not book this space if you plan to have your pet indoors, even for a short time, (includes sleeping in crates).
There's plenty of places in the area to walk your dog, including the beach and nearby parks.
• THE BEACH: The house is right opposite a track through the woods to a bay beach for swimming at high tide. Please note that like any beach, different tides can change the appearance and conditions of the beach during each day. Another beach is a 10-minute drive away, as well as a surfing beach a short drive away. There’s plenty of local options for different beach preferences.
• MOBILITY CONERNS: This is a split-level house with steps to doors, including some steps inside. If you have mobility concerns, please contact us with your questions before booking.
• RENTAL AGREEMENT AND I.D.: This property is managed by My Guesthouse Pty Ltd. To secure your booking, please sign our Rental Agreement and supply us with your driver’s license within 48 hours of making your booking.
Any questions or suggestions please contact us during your stay or before check-in. Our House Rules will cover most questions and we ask you to show it to all members of your group.
Each booking is unique so we appreciate the chance to assist you in any way for accurate expectations before booking and to make your stay while here as enjoyable as possible. We welcome questions.