State of the art Self Contained Penthouse with all the bells and whistles. Nestled at the bottom of Arthurs Seat, in the blue chip area of Dromana and only minutes (short stroll) from one of the most quiet and pristine beaches on the Mornington Peninsula. Enjoy the rooftop garden with views to Melbourne, Arthurs seat and most of the Bay.
These breathtaking views are also seen through multiple rooms. Sleeping 2 through to 12 people, and offering a state of the art kitchen, bathroom (including laundry) and all the creature comforts including Free WI-FI all through the dwelling. This entertainer is one of a kind.
Everything you need to enjoy your holiday is here. A short walk to shops and minutes to a play park. Experience the scenic drive up the famous Arthurs seat mountain to gain views at each point along various lookouts, plus some of the outstanding wineries and gourmet destinations available in the region.
Boasting as the highest mountain on the peninsula (the hill rises to 1000 ft) above sea level, there you will find not only amazing views and great attractions, but enter into the greatness of this destination heartland which is the Mornington Peninsula.
- THERE IS NO SELF CONTAINED GUESTHOUSE THAT SLEEPS MORE AND HAS A ROOFTOP TERRACE LIKE THIS IN THIS AREA, AND AT THESE RATES.
- 5 CAR OFF STREET SECURE PARKING
- -Entertaining deck with panoramic views on rooftop (smoking allowed here)
- -Air Conditioning/split systems
- -WIFI throughout the dwelling
- -Minute's walk to play park
- -Short walk to shops and take-aways
- -Fully equipped kitchen
- -DVD Player
- -Coffee machine
- -LCD TV
- -ExtraTV in bedroom for BYO PLAYSTATION + games
- -Washing Machine
- -Clothes Dryer
- -Bedding (Linen)
- -Hairdryer can be provided upon request
- -Books / Magazines
- -No Smoking indoors
- -Porta-cot upon request
- -Front balcony with views to Arthurs seat
- -Instantaneous hot water
- -Minutes walk to swimming beach
- -Basic complimentary condiments
- -Off street parking for 4-5 cars
Accommodation Pricing is easy and very competitive for this bluechip area
Sleeps up to 12 people (Couples welcome to enquire - special rates apply)
Because of insurance purposes, a larger bond would be required for groups under 25 years of age.
Extra's and Deals
- Most tariffs are priced for up to 6 adults - Extra adults will be charged $25 per adult and children under 2 years FREE.
-1 family tariff is for a single family with 2 adults and up to 4 children
- linen at $25 per person per stay or alternatively you can bring your own linen.
We are flexible with bookings and can tailor make packages to suit.
- ASK ABOUT OUR DISCOUNTS FOR LONGER STAYS.
- ASK ABOUT OUR DISCOUNTS FOR SMALL GROUPS OF UNDER 6 .
- $BIG DISCOUNT FOR WINTER MONTHS
Room Layouts + Rooftop Terrace - Details Below:
This is the best and most unique part of the accommodation. The rooftop has views to the bay, Port Phillip heads, You Yangs, Melbourne and the Cove. The warm open feeling is very calming and the highs you feel when your up there are serene to say the least. Perfect for a get together barbeque or quiet time(smoking allowed). A shade umbrella is available (not in windy weather) + 8 seater bar table.
This balcony is quaint and has awsome view to Arthurs seat - Chill out in the comfy egg chair.... (smoking allowed)
OPEN AREA 1
This is a perfect spot to relax in the soft comfy leather lounge chairs (and sofa that can double up as another sleeping area for 1) around a large coffee table that is a great activity table for adults and children alike.
OPEN AREA 2
An open living space which has a very large 4m x 3m L-shaped couch, upon which 2 people can sleep very comfortably. There is also a second sofa / day bed which sleeps 2. A bookshelf with some books, and magazines, a DVD player, WI-FI throughout dwelling
Very large bedroom with a king size bed and entrance into the toilet/ensuite.It can also fit 2 porta- cots and still be comfortable sleeps 2 adults + 2 babies. It can be like a Honeymoon suite very easily also.
This bedroom has 2 double bunks with 2 portable trundles
(6 sleeper) .Alternatively the trundles (undercarriage beds) may be moved out of the room and into other areas of the house.
This is a small bedroom with 1 double bed - sleeps 2
BATHROOM / TOILET / LAUNDRY
There is a Toilet / Bathroom with a Laundry complete with dryer (REFER TO PICTURE)
Fully equipped to cook and feed a group of up to 12 people. Large double oven - gas cook top and electric oven.